Unexpexted Comback | [NorthXReader] (Part2)

REQUESTED BY summerstar9728 ! Thank you for the request sweetheart <3!

!!(Tiny Sumt/Lemon alert oHNO-)!!

Everyone boarded the pelican, but Kimball agreed to ACTUALLY check Wash out of the hospital, after recovering an urgent call from the hospital that one of of the injured blues mysteriously disappeared without a trace. He probably used his Freelancer powers to do that. She also decided to take everyone out for a lovely dinner before making the full trip home, mostly to catch up and thank the Reds and Blues for saving them once again.

It was insane how after being shot through his throat, Wash regained his personality in mere minutes.

Currently, everyone was walking out of the gigantic hospital making their way back to the pelican.

"Okay, lovebirds get a room." York teased with a sly smirk across his face.

North and your hug broke, smiling at each other. Okay that's before North threw York's dog tag at York's chest, leaving a small dent in the center of his armor.

The reds and blues were clueless at this point, staring confusedly at York, Carolina, North and you. They didn't mean to come off rude, but they were so confused that even Grif was giving a damn about it.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Tucker asked, turning his head to Wash.

"Erm, guys, meet Agent North Dakota and Agent New York, they were in the same Freelancer group with Carolina, [Y/N] and I before they presumably 'died'." Wash introduced, sounding a little awkward.

"Jesus Wash, has puberty hit you? Or was it the bullet? Because you sound so much more mature now." York dramatically acted surprised as he, North, you and surprisingly Carolina chuckled.

North's hand sneaked up to your waist and pull you closer, but only the most observant people will realize it. You looked up and laughed at him, enjoying the moment. He looked down at you with the widest, genuine smile you swear you'd ever get out of him.

Meanwhile, Wash awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Those two are going to embarrass the living daylight out of him. York and Carolina stood not too far from you and North, York holding Carolina proudly around his arm.

"So," Simmons cleared his throat.

"You are telling us that these two new people are freelancers."

"Yes." Wash tried to sound mature, surprising both North and York.

"And they just so happen to be partners with the only two girls in the squad." Tucker continued.

"Is it not obvious? They were showing PDA a minute ago!" Grif yelled at Tucker while you laughed.

Tucker was obviously annoyed about the only girls that he actually knew became taken in mere seconds when it took him years, and on top of that, he did not even get the girls. You almost felt bad for him.

"H-Hi there! Yes! I'm Caboose!" Caboose waved hysterically towards York and North, and being the nice guy he is, North waved back to the blue, childish solider and York gave a friendly salute.

Thinking about it, Caboose might actually get along with North. You could not wait to see the brotherly North again. You don't know about York though.

"What about we just head back to the ship and be on our way back? Does North and York wanna join us back?" Wash asked the two new ex-freelancers.

"I mean, we don't have a place to stay, and if you don't mind, we would be joining you." North smiled kindly.

God, how much you missed those soft kind smiles. It makes you wonder how both of you were matched up so perfectly. It was just so perfect.

"I mean, if our ex-Freelancer buddies trust y'all, I suppose I will too." Sarge declared.

You gave Sarge a reassuring beam as York and North thanked Sarge, thankful that they are joining a open-minded team.

Other than Sarge, the Reds and Blues surprisingly said nothing. They were either processing the situation at hand , or they were fine having two more freelancers in this already big squad.

Boarding the pelican, North got a little touchy. He stroked your hair for a few minutes, hugged you the next minute and rested on your thigh. It was clear that he misses you a lot. He would stare at you when you were talking to the others, he thought you were not looking, but you knew his eyes were on you.

You gently squeezed the back of North's neck, remembering how it used to calm him down after all the missions he didn't get to go with you, worrying about your life.

You reached back home with the others around 10.00PM, having a scrumptious dinner before heading back. During dinner, you got to experience the reds and blues bonding a bit with the freelancers, especially Caboose and North. It was honestly adorable how North listened to Caboose's story wholeheartedly and smiling to Caboose's proud face. Being the nicest in the group before North showed up, Caboose gravitated more to you and to be honest, you didn't really mind. Seems like he actually treats you as a best friend.

There weren't enough rooms back at home, so you volunteered to share your room with North. He seemed pretty pleased rooming with you. You swear you saw a grin from North at the corner of your eye. Having allready changed into normal clothes, You directed him to your room and he immediately flopped onto your bed, spreading his arms out wide, back facing the mattress. You giggled at how silly he was, and he felt his heart burn in happiness. He missed how much you giggled at his cheesy jokes or he's dorky style, or "hot" is how he describes it.

North petted the other side of the bed with puppy eyes. Seriously, a dork. You chuckled and laid beside him, facing him and starring into his eyes. He jumped on top of you and stared deeply into your vibrant eyes. He was on his hands and knees giving you a more serious face now. He stared at your confused face for a good second and smashed his lips into yours. It felt like the stars and moon colliding, making you flinch at the sudden action but ultimately kissing back.

He took of his own shirt in a swift, craving for the taste of your lips. He tugged the bottom of your shirt and pulled it off, wanting more. You blushed madly at him and cover your face.

"N-North they will hear us!" You whispered.

"Technology, [Y/N]. These rooms are sound proof once we lock the doors." North answered confidently.

He proceeded to crash his lips into yours, making you moan to the sudden delight. You could feel North's lips curve slightly to his small victory, snaking his hands down to your pants. He took his and your pants out,
now only in underwear. He kissed you passionately again and again.
(Rn I'm so uncomfortable you have no idea pls help me.)

Let's just say it was a steamy night. Let's put it that way. A really, really hot night.

You and North walked down to the dining area for breakfast in the morning. Caboose and Grif prepared their signature pancakes and everyone loved it. As you walked down, everyone, except Caboose stared at you and North as you walked down.

"..Good morning Gu-"

"We heard you banging last night, it's rude not to invite me [Y/N]. Not cool." Tucker interrupted Simmons.

Jokes on two of you, you forgot to actually LOCK the door, instead closed it. You and North blushed bright red, apologizing again and again.

For the next few weeks, the gang made jokes like "make sure you use protection!" Or "hope there isn't any banging on the walls tonight." Before North and you retired for bed.

Mhm, you still love them though, and they started getting friendly with North and York. It was a happy family again.

REQUEST ARE OPEN