Truth Or Dare? | [Reader!XFreelancers!] [Part 1]

[28/04/18]

The music in South's room grew louder as everyone started to dance along with the flow of the music. Catching on to the beat of the rhythm, you swayed your hips gracefully, allowing time to pass you like it's the last party you'd ever have. This happened every Friday night. Your team would gather in South's room and party all night long without the director's consent. It's surprising how no one but your team knows about this illegal gathering, since the music bursts down the halls of the MOI and laughter emerges from South's room every now and than.

This idea started off with a joke from York during one of the missions, but eventually became a thing in the team. Even Carolina agreed to come to have some fun, which surprised everyone considering how stubborn she was with parties.

The music came to a halt, with groans coming from your group of Freelancers. South placed away her speaker and sat on the floor, gesturing everyone to sit with her.

"I've got a good idea." She announced with a proud smile as everyone gathered to sit in a circle.

North looked towards his sister with a questioning expression. If he didn't know what to expect, it will usually end up horrible. Maine shook his head and buried it in his gigantic hands, growling in either annoyance or utter disbelief. Everyone was puzzled.

"Let's play some extreme truth or dare." She simply interjected with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean by 'extreme'?" Wash innocently asked.

"You are such a dork. I mean extreme truth or dare! You know, the game where you take one of your clothes off as a forfeit for not doing the truth or dare you were given?" South exclaimed, throwing her hands out, clearly excited to play the game.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Wash turning bright red in mere seconds. His dark and small freckles now standing out. York patted poor Wash on the back, chuckling for his poor brother.

Everyone agreed to play- or was a matter of fact forced to by South to play.

"Lets aim for Wash guys."

"Shut up!" Wash squeaked as he buried his face in his hands, trying to cover the redness, sending Florida laughing as if he had never laughed before.

South peered across the circle, looking for a pray to catch. It was one of those tense moments that no one would make a sound. Everyone hoping and praying internally that they won't be picked.

"Carolina. Truth or dare." South proclaimed as everyone took a sigh of relief but her.

"Dare."

Chattering begin to flood the room as both adventurous women eyed each other.

"York you better make this moment memorable!"

"[Y/N]!" York wined.

You swear, you saw Carolina's death stare toward you for a brief moment before staring back at South.

"You have to keep your hand on the very inner thigh of the person next to you until the end of the game." South declared.

Carolina let out a hiss and looked beside her. There sat York, blushing and trying to keep it cool. He tuned his hand over his neck and couldn't maintain eye contact. If Carolina chose the other person, it would've been Wyoming, and god knows what would happen if she decided to touch him instead of York.

She slowly slid her hands down York's thigh, reaching in to his inner thigh as she looked away. You winked and smirked as she looked to your way and she looked you in the eyes with her already regretful face.

York's eyes grew bigger as her hand slid making him blush more. This time, it was Wash who laughed.
———
[624 words]
———

Author's note (★^O^★)  :

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for not updating, I hit writer's block and my interest for rvb is slowly building up. My exam starts on Monday and I'm up in the middle of the night trying to produce a short story :,D updates will come slower, considering my lack of writing has caused me to take a longer time to write something out and my lack of rvb hype. I'm sorry.