The right stuff

I don't notice who the kid was, and the boys don't seem to know him either. We get him out of the water and we bike to the store to hopefully get this cleaned up.
Once we get to the store we sit him down on the side of the building.
"W-we are g-gonna get some st-stuff. Richie, Y-Yn stay here" bill says as he takes Eddie and Stanley into the store.
"Hey, I'm Y/n, and the trashmouth over there is Richie." I say and giggle.
"I'm Ben, thanks for helping me out back there." He says with a sweet genuine smile.
"No problem buddy, I'm glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie said calmly while I give him a weird look.
"Ignore him, sadly he doesn't have an off button." I say smugly poking fun at Richie.
"I may not have have any buttons, but you can sure turn me on." Richie jokes. I giggle and roll my eyes.
"That was so lame trashmouth." I say.
"Dork." He says back defensively.
"Are you guys a couple? You sure act like it." Ben states. I blush a bit.
"Sadly for Richie, we are not." I giggle.
"Yet." Richie whispers.
The three other boys come back with supplies, thankfully stopping a conversation that could've ended up being super awkward. I notice that there is a girl walking along with them. She's absolutely gorgeous. Richie probably thinks so too. Why do I care though?
"Ben from Social studies?" The girl asks. "Are you ok that looks like it hurts."
"Hey Beverly yeah I'm fine." He smiles and blushes. He has a thing for her, how cute.
"Are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She says than winks at him. What kind of inside joke is this? "What happened anyways?" She asks.
"Oh I just fell." Ben says before being cut of by Richie. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers."
"T-the losers and I-I are going to t-the Quarry t-tomorrow If you w-wanna come." Bill says.
"Alright, thanks for letting me know." She smiles then walks off.
"Good job bringing up bowers in front of her you heard what she did." Stanley says.
"What'd she do?" Ben asks curiously.
"More like who'd she do, from what I heard that list is longer than my wang." Richie says.
"That's not saying much." Stanley says earning a slight giggle from me.
Eddie starts cleaning the cut while Richie does his best to annoy the absolute shit out of him. I zone out as I hear Eddie talk about his multiple fanny packs. Bill walked off to go talk to Beverly I guess. I zone back in as I hear my name being called.
"Y/n! Hey! Dork! Are you dead or something?" Richie waves his hand repeatedly in front of my face.
"Sorry I zoned out." I state while slowly coming back to reality.
"Yeah obviously." Richie giggles.
"Look I gotta go so do you wanna ride or not?" He says while patting his bike seat.
"Oh yes please, I live on the same street we met on." I smile.
"Hop on princess!" He says while getting on his bike.
After a couple minutes we make it back to my house.
"I had a fun day Richie. Thanks for letting me be a part of the losers club." I smile and give him a friendly hug.
"Anytime, Do you want me to pick you up to go to the Quarry I don't live far from here"
"That would be nice." I smile. He gets in his bike and rides off. I walk in the house happier than I've been in months. I finally have some good friends.

I'm a loser, you're a dork. (Richie Tozier x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें