Visiting eddie

It's been 23 house since I was dumbed by Richie. For half of those 23 hours I had been crying, the other half, I was thinking about how Eddie was doing. What got me dumped in the first place was worrying about Eddie, but I can't help it. Maybe if I go see him I can stop thinking about him all the time.
   I get off my bed for the first time in 23 hours, get my converse on, and head out the door. Eddies house isn't far, only down the street. I pray that mrs. k isn't there, I'd be in deep shit if she is.
   I walk up eddies driveway, feeling relived when I didn't see mrs. K's car. I raise my fist in a moment of courage, and knock on the door. Eddie isn't mad at me, so I don't know why I'm so nervous.
   Eddie opens the door with a cast on him right arm. He looks into my eyes and smiles. I pull him in for a hug, feeling my stomach flutter.
   "Hey baby boy." I say at him referencing the cute nickname I have neglected for a while.
   "Hey n/n" Eddie says. I giggle a bit at the use of my nickname.
   "You wanna come over to my house." I ask him.
   "My Mom will freak! Hell yeah!" Eddie says, I giggle and grab his hand.
   "You should spend the night, get away from your mom, come spend time with me. We can pretend we're the only people in the world." I say and look at the sun, feeling the warmth in my heart.
   "What about Richie?" He asks confused. I start walking with my hand in his, heading over to my house.
   "Oh, he dumped me, apparently I'm a slut." I say and look at the ground.
   "I told you that dickbag would mess up." He says quietly. He looks at me then engulfs me in a hug. I hug back, feeling his love for me radiating off of him as if he had too much and it was spilling out.
    We pull away from each other slightly, our arms still around each other, but we could see each other's faces. I stare in his eyes for a while. We both slightly lean in, I feel his soft lips against mine. Is this wrong? How would richie feel? Does Richie even care? I let my thoughts go as he pulls away.
   "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, you probably hate me." Eddie says regretting what had happened. I peck his lips quickly, he smiles at me with red cheeks.
   We hear the sound of wheels against pavement, and mrs. K's car suddenly comes into view. She steps out of the car, full of rage.
   "Eddie what are you doing?! Did you two just kiss?!" She says balling her fists together.
   "Run." I whisper into eddies ear. Me and Eddie start sprinting. We take a secret walkway behind the street and make it to the back of my house, we go in through the back door. We lock the door behind us, I look over at Eddie to see if he's ok. He seems fine but takes a few puffs of his inhaler to be safe.
   "Oh gosh. Thank god your mom is slow as hell" I say. Eddie giggles at me. I grab his hand and lead him up the stairs to my room.
   "Wow y/n. Your rooms really nice." He says admiring the fairy lights and posters. I walk over to my unmade bed and sit. Eddie is reluctant at first but gets the courage to sit next to me.
I look at his cast. I see something I didn't notice before. The word loser In big bold letters.
"Eddie, who wrote that on your cast?" I say looking him in the eye.
"Oh, it was just Greta. She did it while I was getting my medicine." He said with a frown. Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I get up from the bed, I look around my room and find a bright red marker. I walk back over to Eddie and sit. I take his arm in mine and write a big V over the S, spelling lover. (I know Eddie wrote it himself but it's such a cute idea.)
I look at him and smile, proud of myself.
"You have no idea how much I love you." Eddie says as red rushes to his cheeks.
"Hopefully enough to not dump me for caring about a friend and call me a slut." I say Salty about Richie.
"Richie's an idiot." He says as i lay down. He lays down next to me. We face each other and look into each other's eyes. Suddenly I feel him wrap his arm around me. He puts his head in the crook of my neck.
"You make me feel so special eddie, what did I do to deserve you?" I say and I cuddle in closer to him.
"I ask myself the same thing." He pauses and I hear his breathing get heavier. "I thought I'd be single forever." He catches himself and pulls his head up quickly. "Not that we're together, I mean unless you want to." I peck his lips to keep him from talking and he lays back down.
"Did that answer your question?"

"In the best way possible"

THIS IS STILL A RICHIE X READER I JUST LOVE DRAMA AND I WANTED TO MAKE IT INTERESTING. Please don't hurt me.