Loose connections and Henry Bowers

It's been about three days since me and eddies sleepover. He left not too long after Richie came over. I walked him home and his mom was more relieved then mad, thank god.
   Ever since that day my mind has been in a giant scramble. Not only do I miss the rest of the losers, I'm in a fucking love triangle.
I decide to take a walk, to clear my head a bit. It might not be the best idea going alone, especially with all the clown shit, but I really gotta get out of this damn house for a bit.
As I'm walking I pass Eddie's house, I see him looking through the window, he's most likely on house arrest. I wave to him and give him an apologetic smile. He smiles back weakly. I continue on my way, taking slow and steady steps, really allowing myself to take in the moment.
The sound of footsteps soon catches my attention. I look around but see no one. I hear them get faster, and alarmingly louder. I soon feel a grip around me as I am being pulled into an ally. I get pushed up against the wall. I have my eyes closed in fear, who could it be? Or what maybe.
I slowly open my eyes, my curiosity getting the best of me, and I'm met with blue eyes. The cold and dark eyes, of Henry bowers.
"Henry? You scared the shit out of me, I thought some random ass grown man was about to ass rape me." I say taking loud breaths, calming myself down.
"You're not scared of me?" He asks with a scoff, and a surprised face.
"No, I'm actually glad it's you instead of a random grown man." I say and giggle to myself. "Sooo, do you wanna talk about something?" I ask curious of why he pushed me into a dark ally.
   "Y-yeah actually. You better not tell anyone though, or I'll get you." He says. Henry always likes to threaten me, I know he secretly has gotten attached to me, so he won't hurt me.
   "You can tell me anything Henry." I say. Henry may be a bully, but I like to treat him nicely, in hopes he breaks the bad habit.
"Before I tell you, just, please don't get scared." His breath gets shaky and he looks at the ground. "I just need to tell someone, and you are the only person I can really talk to normally." I grab his hand and he looks up at me.
"Don't be nervous, just talk to me." I look into his eyes, and for the first time, I saw him smile. It wasn't the biggest or happiest smile, but it was a smile.
"Well, a while ago, I lost my knife in the woods, then the other day, I got it back, in the mail. I was confused and freaked out at first. Then- then I got this overpowering urge. I walked into my house. My dad was asleep, the tv was on. I saw this clown." He pauses as if he's dreading the next part. "I- I killed him, it was like I had no control, I was crazy. You're probably gonna be afraid of me now, but I would never hurt you, you're the only person who has actually cared. I wanna be better but growing up with that dick screwed me up. No matter how hard I try I'm a broken record, a lost cause."
I look into his eyes, they are full of sorrow and confusion. I hug him, he is surprised at first that I didn't run, or scream. It was true, Henry's Dad was strict, abusive even, there's no doubt that would screw anyone up.
"Henry, I know you're better than this, you can get better, I will help," I say. I see a tear in his eye.
"Thank you, If I ever get crazy like that, get as far away from me as you can, I don't want to hurt you, I'd never forgive myself."
"You won't hurt me, I know it." I say. Everyone might think I'm absolutely crazy, the losers might even doubt my decision, but I wanna give Henry a second chance.
"Let me walk you home, that clown bitch is dangerous." Henry says, I giggle a bit and agree.
Welp I went out, and I'm coming back with, a new friend?
We get to my house, and I see Richie at my door, probably waiting for me. He looks over at me and Henry, with a shocked and scared face.
"I better get going, talk to you soon." Henry says as he starts walking.
"What were you doing with Henry bowers? Did he hurt you?!" Richie asks looking me up and down for any visible damage.
"No Richie, he didn't hurt me, he just needed to talk." I say calmly, I open the door and walk in, Richie following.
"Henry bowers, just talking? Impossible." He says in disbelief.
"He's not as bad as you think, he just needs a little help." I say back.
"Whatever, I came here because I need to talk to you." He says in a serious tone. "I miss you beyond belief. I love you so much and I hate how my smart mouth fucked everything up." He says genuinely.
"Richie, I love you too. I just, I don't want to hurt Eddie, I care about him so much." I say and look at the ground.
"If you love me, be with me, we can figure out how to tell Eddie later, but right now, we are the only thing we need to worry about." He says and looks at me longingly.
O-ok." I say, his smile grew, he twitches in excitement. He calms down and grabs my face, leaning in, kissing me sweetly and passionately. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it off. I pull back, startled. "Richie, not now." I say. He frowns a bit but nods, understandably.

"I'll see those boobies some day"