Getting caught

I wake up in a tangle of limbs. I smile as I look at Eddie sleeping soundly. I hear his slow paced breathing, and feel his warm breath on my collarbone. His eyes flutter open, adjusting to the light.
   "Morning Eds" I say with a bright smile.
   "Good morning sunshine." He says while he sits up. The sun shines through the window casting a warm glow on his skin. He looked at me with doe eyes, making me realize its probably on me too.
   "The sun makes you look so beautiful." He says and grabs my hand.
   "Heh you too." I giggle a bit and boop him on his nose.
"What are we gonna do today babe?" Eddie asks. I feel heat rush to my cheeks at the new nickname.
"Before we do anything, I need food." I say as I get up from the bed, and head downstairs. I get to the kitchen, and pick up a box of cereal.
"Get anything you want Eddie, what's mine is yours." I say with a giggle. He opens the cupboard and gets out a slice of bread, putting it in the toaster. I look over at him in admiration, how could one human be so adorable? I get up from my chair and surprise Eddie with a hug from behind.
"What's this for?" He asks and turns around, wrapping his thin arms around my waist.
"I just can't resist you I guess." I say. He blushes as I lay my head down on his chest. I think about Richie. Do I still love him? What would I say if he found out? It's not like I'm cheating. He dumped me. I feel bad for thinking about Richie when I'm with Eddie so I shake the thoughts out of my head.
I'm brought back to reality when I hear the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it." I say and walk over to the door. Eddie sits down and eats his toast.
I open the door to reveal a very tired looking richie, his hair a mess, his eyes red and puffy, and his eye sockets sunken in.
"Richie?" I whisper yell. I walk outside and close the door behind me. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"Y/n, I can't believe how much of an idiot I am. I was just mad, and scared, and I didn't think. I have missed you so much you wouldn't even believe. I love you so much babe." He finishes. I feel my face fall into a shocked expression. Richie steps closer to me and pulls me into a hug. He looks me in the eyes and starts leaning in, before I knew it his lips were on mine. I was frozen in place, and I couldn't move a muscle.
"What's wrong?" Richie asks as he pulls away. "How bout we watch a movie or something?" He says and starts to open the door.
"Richie wait" I try to say but he was already inside the house, and staring straight at Eddie.
"What the fuck are you doing here richie?" Eddie says getting angry.
"No, what the fuck are you doing here, in my girlfriends house?!" Richie yells.
"She's not your girlfriend, you dumped her!" Eddie yells getting angrier. "It's been one day and im already treating her better!" Eddie yells. I mentally bang my head against the wall.
"What do you mean? You guys aren't together, right?" He looks at me waiting for an answer.
"W-well kinda, I guess." I say scared of what's to come next.
"I dumped you two days ago and you already found someone else, I haven't stopped thinking about you!" Richie says with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall.
"You dumped me richie! For the stupidest reason! You called me a slut!" I yell back also crying.
"You will never be able to comprehend how much I regret that!" Richie says as the tears that were being collected travel down his cheeks.
"Do you love me y/n?" Richie asks seriously, as if hearing the wrong answer could kill him.
"Of course I do! B-but I also love Eddie! Why does this have to be so difficult." I say as I sit down, the emotions overwhelming me.
"You're gonna have to make a choice." Eddie says as a frown shows up on his face.
"Why the fuck do I have to love both of you so much." I say as I put my head in my hands.
"We'll get through this y/n." Richie says as I feel him sit next to me. He wraps his arms around me and rubs circles on my back.

"I know it's gonna be me and you forever, it has to be."