Sleepover

(Slight smut warning !!)
   We get to Richies house, he pulls the key out of his back pocket and unlocks the door.
   "After you m'lady" He says as he opens the door to let me in.
   "Wow I can't believe this is my first time In your house." I say as I look around, the house is surprisingly up kept, the real mess should be in Richies room. "How long have your parents been away?"
   "Like three days, I don't mind though, they barely care about me and I like having the house to myself, more time to tickle my pickle." He says with a wink.
   "Dude I didn't need to hear that." I say with an awkward laugh.
   "But you wanted to." He says as he walks over to me and grabs me by my hips. I blush a bit.
   "We should get cleaned up." I say as I grab his hand, he leads me to the bathroom and on the way grabs two towels. I furrow my eyebrows together, confused.
   "I thought I should join you, after what just happened you can't be too safe." He says seriously but I can see his smirk show through.
"Whatever Tozier." I say as a I roll my eyes. He smiles quickly, then calms down, trying not to look too excited.
"So it's a yes?" He asks calmly, but I could feel his excitement radiating off of him.
"I almost got murdered by a demon clown, a bath with you is nothing." I say as I continue walking. As I turned around I could tell he was probably doing some sort of happy dance.
We walk into the bathroom and I cautiously turned on the light, Richie walks over to the bath and starts running warm water.
I sit by the bath, watching the water slowly fill, procrastinating having to strip in front of Richie.
"Damn Richie, we've been through a bunch of shit." I say looking at the bath water slowly filling the empty tub. He walks over to me, kneeling down beside me. He moves my hair to one side as he gently placed his lips on the back of my neck.
"We're gonna have to be together forever after all that shit, we're too close." Richie says wrapping his thin arms around my waist. "No getting away now." He says, making me giggle.
"Not that I would want to, you get me trashmouth. Richie doesn't say anything. I feel his fingers on my lower back, slipping into my shirt. He slowly pulls it over my head, throwing it to the side. I notice to bath almost filled, giving me a reason my He was doing this. I look back at him nervous.
"Don't be scared, you're the most beautiful thing I've even laid my eyes on." He says, helping me feel less insecure. I look down and blush a bit. I quickly look back up and pull his shirt off, taking the heat off me.
"Ooh feisty, that's hot." He giggles. I smile back at him.
"We're just taking a bath you little shit." I say and scruff his hair a bit.
"Well we gotta be naked to take a bath so take it off babe." He says eying the clothes left on me. I turn away, not wanting to face him as I take of my bra. I take off my pants and underwear and quickly get in the bath.
"Well guess it's my turn, try not to stare." Richie says as I hear his shorts unzip, I look away not wanting to see his junk. I keep my eyes covered until I feel him get in. I cautiously looked in his direction, I'm met with richies eyes, and his red face. He can't actually see anything dirty but he's still excited about getting this close.
"Hey don't be shy, why don't you show my a little something." He says with a wink. I scoff at him a bit.
"In your dreams Tozier." I say.
"Last time I checked I'm not dreaming. He grabs my arms that were covering my boobs and pulls them away from me, getting a good look at what they were hiding. His face goes red and his mouth opens in shock.
"Wow." He says in awe, those are probably the first boobs he's seen despite all the confident boasting.
"You just don't give up." I say, not that mad. He gives me another wink.

"Stop winking at me"

(Please comment options about smut)