Beep beep, asshole.

I wake up at around 11:00 am. I decide to take a shower and all that fun shit. I put on a light dress that could be easy to take off when it's time to swim. I make myself a bowl of cereal and wait for Richie to get here.
   I hear a knock on the door after about an hour. I get off the couch and head to the door. I open it to reveal Richie, and the rest of the boys behind him.
   "Hello princess your carriage is here." Richie says in a posh accent.
   "Well Hello trashmouth, it's nice seeing you again." I giggle. "Ben, how is your cut doing?" I ask looking behind Richie.
   "It's doing better thanks for asking." He smiles.
   "No problem. Let's go then losers." I smile at them and head over to where their bikes are. Richie gets to his bike and picks it up, then pats his seat.
   "Hop on dork." He says with a smile.
   We ride for a while, then finally get to the Quarry. The boys take off their clothes leaving them in their underwear.
   "Guys let's play loogey" Eddie says.  They all get to the edge of the cliff and start spitting, seeing who's went the farthest. After everyone went they started arguing about who won. After a minute or two I get bored and decide to try to win myself. I get ready then push past the boys, spitting the farthest out of all of them.
   "I win, now who's jumping in first." I say. The boys all look at me with shocked faces. Richie looks at me like I'm suddenly his favorite thing ever.
   "I'll go." I hear a voice say. I look over and it's Beverly. Her hair is short now. It suits her. She takes off he dress then runs to the edge of the cliff and jumps into the water.
   "WHAT THE FUCK." Richie yells as Beverly hits the water.
   "We have to do that now?" Eddie asks.
   "Yes." Stanley says with fear in his voice.
   "Welp guess I'll just go then." I say then take off my dress, throwing it behind me, then jumping in. I hit the water then come back up.
   "Come on pussies! Get your asses down here!" I giggle a bit.
   "Here I Come!" Richie yells then hops off the cliff. The rest of the boys jumping shortly after. We all start messing around splashing each other. Richie asked me to be his partner for chicken fight, then hopped onto my shoulders.
   "Richie I didn't know you meant you on top aha." I giggle a bit trying to keep my balance.
   "I'm a weak man." He says and gives me a slight wink.
   "More like boy." I giggle. As I'm struggling to keep Richie up Beverly gets on bill and start to fight us. With luck, we eventually knocked them over, then shortly after we fall over too. I pop my head out of the water to be greeted by Richie super close. His hair damp from the water.
   "Hello." I say quietly with a slight smile and blush.
   "How ya doin dork?" He says back smirking at me.
   "Well I'm looking at a pretty nice view, that's fun." I say back.
   "Yeah the Quarry is a pretty place." He says genuinely and smiles.
   "I wasn't talking about the Quarry." I say while looking him in the eyes. His smile drops into a shocked look. A slight blush tinting his cheeks. While he's in shock I slowly swim away from him. After a few hours of swimming we all get out to dry off.
Beverly lays on the ground to get some sun, and I decide to do the same, laying down next to her.
"I really like your hair Beverly, it suits you." I look over at her and give her a sweet smile. She smiles back and lays her head back down.
After a few minutes of laying down I start to get the feeling someone was staring at me, multiple people to be precise. It's probably because I'm only in a pair of underwear and a bra. I giggle to myself. I look over at the boys and they look away quickly and pretend to cough.
"Ok guys you can stop pretending you weren't staring." I giggle and sit up.
"You're not mad?" Richie asks surprised I didn't mind a bunch of boys checking me out.
"Nah, I take it as a compliment." I say and wink at him.
"Would you take me wanting to make out with you as a compliment?" Richie asks.
"Beep beep, asshole." I say earning a giggle from everyone. Richie starts snooping in bens bag and finds some kind of post card. Ben quickly snatches it out of his hand. Richie also found some old newspapers with stuff about missing kids and murder.
"Ooh I wanna see." I say and get up. I sit next to Richie, mostly because I'm most comfortable with him and I'd rather sit next to him than the other boys when I'm half naked. We start passing the stuff around as Ben talks about the missing kids and old Derry.
"I have a bunch more stuff at my house, if you wanna see!" Ben says excited to show his new friends the stuff he has found.
"Hell yeah Benny boy, let's go!" I say and stand up, putting my dress back on. I look over and see Eddie shaking his head no. I giggle.
"Don't be a pussy Eds. Just come on, I say and grab his hand pulling him up.
"Let's go then." Richie says in a weird accent. He smiles and grabs my hand.
"Richie why are you holding my hand?" I ask quietly with a slight smile. He doesn't answer and just pulls me over to his bike.
"Let's go, dork."

Wow this chapter took longer than I expected. I'll update again soon!