Chapter two

Hmm hello peeps how's your day going?

"See you tomorrow!" Jongdae jumped up and waved at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, then began to run to catch his bus.

Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun with his owl eyes (That what's Baekhyun liked to call them) "So... let's walk together since we're kinda neighbors?"

"Sure?" Baekhyun was kinda confused with his offer since Kyungsoo had never asked to walk together.

Baekhyun was scared that Kyungsoo finally had enough of him and wanted to murder him.

Kyungsoo sighed "I'm not going to murder you, idiot." He began to walk

"I wasn't thinking that!" Baekhyun yelled and ran to catch up with him, "By the way Kyungsoo did you find out about Jongin?"

"Yup. He forgot that it was school today and in his mind, it was still Sunday. "

Baekhyun laughed "Your boyfriend is an idiot."

"First of all, I'm only allowed to call him that, second of all that's why I love-" Kyungsoo stopped mid-sentence and had a panicked looked on his face.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow "You okay?" he was about to look in the direction that Kyungsoo was looking in

Until Kyungsoo stopped him by jumping in front of him"I suddenly want to eat some ramen! Let's go and buy some ramen!" he grabbed Baekhyun's scarf and dragged him inside a small corner store.

"Hey!" Baekhyun protested and stopped making Kyungsoo look at him "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to buy ramen."

"But you don't even like the ramen they sell here."

Kyungsoo sweat dropped "It's for Jongin."

Baekhyun shrugged "Well okay then.

The bell over the door rang signaling that someone has entered the store.

A surprised gasp came from behind Baekhyun and he turned around to see Chanyeol with an unknown girl clinging to his arm.

A pang of jealousy filled his heart.

Chanyeol smiled and walked up to him "Baek! I knew I saw someone familiar walk in here. and it's good that I met you now I want you to meet my girlfriend."

And yet again the stabbing feeling shot through his heart replacing jealousy with hurt "Your girlfriend?" his voice broke slightly at the end.

"Yup!" Chanyeol said, completely obvious to Baekhyun's reaction, "Her name is Chun-Ja."

Chun-Ja stepped closer to them, a smirk on her lips, she leaned closer to Baekhyun to give him a hug she then whispered in his ear "I saw your reaction Byun Baekhyun. He's mine now. You have no chance whatsoever and watch me as I play with him."

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he pushed her off harshly then ran out the door ignoring the calls from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

He wasn't sad anymore. No. His sadness had been replaced with anger.

He knew Chun-Ja from somewhere and that somewhere is that they both went to the same Hapkido club.

And a fun fact about her.

She had a boyfriend.

Baekhyun wiped away his angry tears "I need to tell him." he angrily pressed the bell next to his family name.

Yet again he forgot his key.

"Yes? Who is it?"

"Mom it's me." Baekhyun spoke in the microphone thingy "I forgot my key again."