Chapter 23

Me to my crush: This could be us but you don't like me :')

Not edited this chapter, writing this from my phone.

"Luhan where are you going?"

The blue haired male abruptly stopped up right beside the school gate, turning around to face the owner of the deep voice.

"Uhm just over the road, need to buy-" The shorter of the two interrupted him.

"Lu, we're not dumb. Kris literary saw you walk into the school across from ours yesterday."

Luhan swallowed at glanced at Kris, he bit his tongue not sure how he was going to tell them.

"Fine," He sighed "I know someone who goes to that school so I kinda go there to eat with him and yeah, please don't tell anyone Tao." He gave a hopeful gaze to the panda looking male.

"If you tell me who. Luhan, we're your friends." Tao chuckled.

"Okay, I am meeting Sehun-"

"THAT GUY TO TALK SO MUCH-"

Screeching Luhan lunged forward and slapped his hand over Kris' mouth "Shut up Kris, yes the guy I talk about so much."

"Can we join?" Kris said when Luhan removed his hand from his mouth.

Rolling his eyes Luhan shook his head "No you can't."

"Why not?" The two of them said in sync.

"Because you will embarrass me." Luhan turned around to start walking again, only to hear footsteps behind him "I said no-"

The couple ran in front of him, over the road, now standing on the other side of the road waving to Luhan who really felt like jumping into the road at the moment.

Cursing under his breath,  Luhan crossed the road, grabbed each of their ears and dragged them towards the school.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

"Luhan is late today." Minseok stole a piece of bread from Jongdae's lunch box making the other whine and hit him.

"Who's idea was it to sit on this cold ass rooftop to eat our lunch!?" Kyungsoo snuggled more into his jacket, too cold to even touch his food.

Baekhyun sipped his tea "It was yours."

"No, it wasn't." Kyungsoo denied shooting Baekhyun a glare.