chapter 27

Nvm this is the second to last chapter

"I'm gonna piss myself- I can't go out there!" Baekhyun clung onto Minseok as he watched the gymnasium fill up with people from school.

He could barely make the outline of his friends and boyfriend.

"Baekhyun calm thyself." Minseok pushed the black haired off him "Look here comes Jongdae with your ice cream and my frappuccino."

"Sorry, it took awhile, I met my mom." Jongdae handed Baekhyun the vanilla ice cream and Minseok the frappuccino.

"You three will be up on stage in ten minutes." A girl with brown hair said as she walked past them

Jongdae gave a thumbs up "Cool Sua!"

"Ten minutes gays," Baekhyun whispered.

"Do you mean guys-"

"Did I stutter Minseok?" Baekhyun stared at Minseok "Anyway, are we ready?"

"Hell yeah, we are!" Jongdae screeched making the two laugh at him when a student who walked past them asked her friend if she heard it.

"Now Seven minutes left."

Music and light came from the stage, signaling that the first person or group was performing. The crowd cheered as the person did something.

Two minutes passed and the person on the stage came off and the next persons went on.

Baekhyun had finished his ice cream and was now anxiously picking at his nails.

"No Jongdae, this is mine and you can't have anything." Minseok continued to eat the candy he had kept hidden somewhere.

"Please?"

"No."

Jongdae whispered something to him making Minseok give him the small paper bag while blushing furiously.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at them but he didn't have the time to ask about it since Sua cane back and told them it was now their turn.

"You ready?" Minseok asked, his cheeks still slightly red.

"Ready as I ever can be."

"I was born ready bitch."

The three of them took a deep breath and high fived, then they walked to the stage curtain.

The girls who had been on stage came running out, now it was their turn.

Before walking out Baekhyun fixed his suit.

With a confident smile Baewkhyun walked out on the stage, the bright stage light blinded him for three seconds.

He got to his position and waited for the music to start. It started and he counted to four, turned around, counted to ten and did the move he and Jongin had practiced on.

"onjongil morachin neomu bappeun il
georeumgeorikkaji nae kke aninde."

"bami neomu meotjingeol jibe gagien
ajik gehwekan geon amugeotto eopjiman
gibunmankeumeun High-ji" Jongdae sang, moving across the stage doing the movements.

"byeol yaksok eomneunde jeonhwahamyeon jom eottae" Minseok flashed the crowd some smiles as he moved around.

Baekhyun pointed to his head while singing "What you think about that"

Again Minseok's turn, "jeo dari michige uril bulleo daeneunde"

Followed by Jongdae "What you think about that. What you think about that that"