Chapter 4

Finally, it was the last five minutes of the last period of the day.

Baekhyun was silently counting every second while faking that he was paying attention to the lesson.

"And that's why you all should watch and learn English from the movies Harry Potter. " Ms. Kwon said as she finished drawing up a chart, she turned around with her hands on her hips "Any questions?"

A girl in front of him with really black hair stretched her hand up "Uh miss this is biology, not English. "

Kwon blushed slightly "Uh right.... OH LOOK AT THE TIME IT WAS GOOD BEING HERE TODAY AND NO HOMEWORK GOODBYE!" She packed her things and ran out the door.

The whole class was silent.

Everyone was still slowly processing what in the world just happened.

Baekhyun was the first one to realize it, he slammed his hands on his desk, got up while dumping everything in his bag.

Slung the bag over his shoulder "Bye bitches!" then he also ran out of the classroom.

Baekhyun noticed as he was running that the hallway was empty except for two boys who were making out.

He abruptly stopped nearly slamming into a wall.

"KYUNGSOO AND JONGIN WHAT THE HELL!!?"

Said boys jumped away from each other, Jongin flew into the wall while Kyungsoo fell onto the floor. Both of their faces were red from embarrassment.

Kyungsoo made eye contact with Baekhyun and immediately blushed more and broke away.

Baekhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance "Kids these days don't know how to control their hormones. " he chuckled afterward and went over to help Kyungsoo up while Jongin was still dizzy after hitting the wall.

Kyungsoo rubbed his nape "Uh when will the others come?" he tried to start up a small conversation.

"Jongdae finishes now along with Chanyeol since their in the same class and I don't know when Minseok's end and we're meeting Sehun there."

As on cue Minseok came walking around the corner with a smile on his face "I finished thirty minutes ago but I couldn't quite find you so I walked around the school and when I saw people starting to walk home so I began looking for you."

"Minnie!!"

A wild Jongdae came out of nowhere and jumped on Minseok.

The other three looked at them confused on how they had become so close already.

Jongin had finally gotten up on his feet and was now leaning on his shorter boyfriend "Where's Chanyeol? Isn't he also joining us?"

"Uh, guys." The tall Chanyeol appeared behind them in all his glory making Baekhyun turn around with a smile already forgotten what happened in lunch earlier.

"You're joining us at Junmyeon's right?" Jongdae asked the giant still holding onto Minseok.

Chanyeol ruffled his red hair "Uh about that. "

Baekhyun's smile vanished and was replaced with a frown "Oh and why not? You know we do this every Wednesday and Friday." He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed "And let me guess you're going to hang out with your girlfriend?"

Chanyeol tilted his head to the side confused "Why are you mad Baek?"

Baekhyun took a deep breath and put on a fake smile "Nothing. Well have fun come on guys we're leaving now and Chanyeol that's Minseok."