chapter 9

Me to Lay_me_down_bro you're doing fantastic girl

hgy lay me down gurl, love ya all my fab fans. CHANBAEK FOREVER BITCHESSSSS,<3 KAISOOOOOOOOOO: ARWENS FAMILY. LOVE ME RIGHT, SHIMMIE SHIMMIE KOKOBOP I THINK I LIKE IT.  This was written by a girl in my class while I was laughing my ass off.

Please publish new chapter soon ♡

_____________

Baekhyun opened his eyes with a big smile on his face.

"It's Halloween."

He jumped out of bed and grabbed his uniform then ran to the bathroom.

"Good morning Aerum and dad!" He said as he ran past them down the hall and into the bathroom.

The headband he had laid out yesterday was hung up on the mirror so he wouldn't forget it.

After putting on the uniform he placed the headband on his head and exited the bathroom and made his way to the kitchen to grab some food before he left for school.

"You look adorable with your headband Baekhyun," Aerum commented as she saw him enter the kitchen.

His dad sat at the table drinking what he guessed was coffee.

"Morning."

Baekhyun gave a curt nod with his head as an answer and opened the fridge to get some yogurt to eat.

Minjin came into the kitchen some minutes later, her uniform was put on messy and her hair was in combed "Mom can you make me some cereal?"

Aerum nodded "of course honey."

"I will be leaving now." Baekhyun threw away the cup and ran to grab his bag "Bye!"

He ran out of the house and to the bus stop to catch the bus.

♡♡♡skipping the whole school day lol♤♤♤

Baekhyun closed the front door expecting at least Aerum to be home but he was met with complete emptiness in the house.

He smiled to himself and locked his door to his room.

His bag was slung across the room and hit the wall with a bang, he walked over to his closet and dramatically opened it to reveal a Gryffindor robe and the uniform.

"Come to mama." He grabbed the robe and the rest of the outfit.

He stripped off the school uniform and took on the Hogwarts one with ease.

Then he spun on the robe with sass and found his circle-rimmed glasses.

"I look adorable!" Baekhyun squealed at his reflection as he jumped up and down clapping his hands.

He glanced at the clock and groaned.

The Halloween party Jongin was hosting didn't begin until 8 pm and the time at the moment was 4 pm.

Still another four hours.

"Guess I can sleep for a while then..." he walked over to his bed and laid down on it.