chapter 17

Say the nameeeeeee

also this chapter might be weird, dunno why, I'm just really hyper while I was writing this

"Park Dumbfuck!" Baekhyun hisses like some kind of angry cat.

Chanyeol freezes in his spot, slowly turning around "Yes?"

Baekhyun stomps up over to him "I know that I have fabulous thighs but please stop touching them every time we are together like calm your ass," Baekhyun puts his hands on his hips "I mean, you made me squeak like some kind of dog toy and now the teacher gives me weird looks." 

Chanyeol didn't get the chance to reply because Baekhyun's phone starts to ring.

"Ello." Baekhyun's eyes widen and a grin forms on his lips "Really!? Today!? Yes, of course, I'm coming. Baii!" Baekhyun stuffs the phone back in his pocket, and turns around "Kyungsoo we are going baby clothes shopping!"

Said male further down the corridor turns around with a raised eyebrow, and stuffs some books in his locker  "Who's pregnant?" He shuts it and comes walking over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Minseok."

"Stop saying I'm pregnant!" Minseok comes down the stairs along with Jongdae, the two of them had just finished helping organizing the school ball  "And if there is anyone who is pregnant then it's Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo glares at Minseok "I'm a male! I do not have ovaries to carry a child!" By now some students had stopped to watch the show.

"I read somewhere that some males can get pregnant."

All of them turns around to find the source of the voice, Baekhyun's gaze stops on a familiar blue shade of fluff standing beside a tall skinny boy aka Sehun.

"Luhan what are you doing here!?" Jongdae stumbles over something as he tries to walk over to them, making him fall right on the hard, cold floor.

Luhan notices that the most of the attention from them was on him, mostly because of his uniform that is different from their school's. He hides behind Sehun, his head poking out from the side.

Daerim uses black vests or sweaters and grey pants uniforms with either a blue (first-year), red  (second year) or yellow (third year) bow/tie, while the one Luhan is wearing is a white sweater and black pants, the tie he is wearing is a really dark blue. The one thing that stood out the most on his uniform was the gold colored small logo on the chest of Luhan's sweater.

Chanyeol walks closer to get a better view of the logo, making the blue-haired boy hide even more behind Sehun, who was obviously enjoying the close contact from Luhan.

"What's up bitch boys!" Jongin loud yell echoes through the whole hallway and every student stops to give him a weird stare as he runs up to Kyungsoo to give the boy a hug. Only to be rejected and Jongin doesn't have time to stop and he runs into the wall. 

"Nothing to see here guys!" Kyungsoo shouts and helps his idiot of a boyfriend up from the floor.

Baekhyun's phone vibrates and he takes the phone out to reveal a message.

From: Dad

Aerum and I are driving home right now.

Okay, dad!

Baekhyun puts away his phone again "As I was saying earlier, we need to go baby clothes shopping, Aerum is coming home with my baby stepbrother." He links arms with Minseok and Kyungsoo "Luhan feel free to join!"