chapter 25

Me watching the Olympics- ignore the text I screenshotted this form my mom's snap

And what is this? A double update?

Baekhyun closed his locker with a heavy sigh, the idea of slamming his head into it sounded quite pleasuring right now.

Why?

He forgot he had a test and didn't study for it. The past two days he had been busy with learning the choreography while at the same time memorizing lyrics.

With another sigh, he just went for it and slammed his head into the metal locker.

"Wow, the first thing we see as we enter are you

  destroying your head." A voice chuckled beside him.

Shocked Baekhyun lifted his head "Junmyeon? Yixing?" He rubbed his forehead "Why Are you two here?"

Junmyeon scratched his head "Our school is on lockdown for a while,  our teachers are on a strike and we had to go to a school so we chose this one."

Baekhyun hummed "Then I guess you two will be in Minseok's classes?"

Yixing nodded "That's right, so could you please point out the right way there?"

"Oh right- aha" Baekhyun spotted another student he knew from Minseok's class "Kihyun!"

The boy stopped and looked up from his book "Yes?"

"Do you mind taking these two with you, since you are probably heading over to history?"

Kihyun nodded, he closed his book and put it in his bag "Of course,  just follow me." He motioned for the two to follow him.

"See you later Baekhyun." Junmyeon smiled and grabbed Yixing's hand. Together the two walked away together.

Now Baekhyun was left to slam his head back into the locker and whine about how his mom would definitely kick his ass if he failed another test.

♡♡♡

Baekhyun's day didn't really get better, when he did finally go to his math class and got ready to take the test, he somehow didn't watch where he sat down and just sat down on a random person's lap.

But luckily for him, that random person turned out to be a boy named Taehyung, someone he kinda knew.

Still, it was quite embarrassing.

Then after he failed his test he found out Chanyeol was sick and now he had to seventh-wheel KaiSoo, ChenMin, SuLay, and HunHan. Did he mention that the tension between HunHan grew and Baekhyun just knew that one of them would explode soon.

After that, his English teacher gave his class a big ass project. Guess who is partner happened to be. Chun-fucking-Ja

Lunch finally came and Baekhyun was honestly contemplating on skipping the rest of the day, just call in sick.

Kyungsoo noticed Baekhyun's sour mood, he ditched whatever he and Jongin were talking about to check him out.

"Okay, I know Chanyeol is sick but please stop stabbing your salad, it's already dead." Kyungsoo grabbed the fork out of Baekhyun's hand "What's on your damn mind?"

Baekhyun took a deep breath "So first of all, I'm seventh wheeling all of you here today, I am one-hundred percent sure I failed my math test, my damn teacher teamed me up with-" he used his plastic knife to stab a cucumber "Why the fuck is there cucumber in this salad!?"