♡♡♡Final♤♤♤

I will miss you guys

Standing on the big stage with a smile Baekhyun did his usual things, goofing around and trying his best to interact with fans at the front.

But today was a bit different that CBX's concerts. First of all, it was their fourth anniversary, second, they were going to announce something big today too.

SM Entertainment had agreed for them to do this, and they would take action for any backlash or something like that.

Baekhyun trusted their fans enough to tell them this today.

The fans could also tell that today was something special by the way Minseok and Jongdae acted with each other.

A lot more touchy than what they used to do.

"So today we have something important to tell you all." Minseok sat down on the stage "I've heard from fans that Xiuchen is something-"

The crowd screamed loudly making the three of them laugh.

"You guys seem to like that," Baekhyun said into the microphone.

Again they screamed, Jongdae joining in too.

Minseok laughed "anyway onto what I was saying, today we have something to announce, first of all, its our fourth anniversary- how cool is that!?"

More screaming.

"But now we are going to talk about something a little bit more serious." Baekhyun sat down beside Minseok "I think some of may be really disappointed by this."

Baekhyun smiled to himself, before the concert- in the rehearsals- he and someone made a codeword for when he was going to come out on stage.

"Yeah, I also have to announce something." Jongdae said all serious"I forgot to water my plant, it died yesterday."

The crowd laughed.

"Jongdae shut up and sit down," Minseok said with a sigh.

"Now shall we begin?" Baekhyun smiled "So how do I say this. I like puppies."

The crowd was confused for some seconds but some started screaming when they noticed someone they had never seen come jumping up from a hole in the stage.

Baekhyun smiled even more towards the male "Are you all curious who this is?"

The crowd screamed a yes.

Baekhyun waited for the giant dressed in all black to sit down beside him, his face was covered by a black mask.

He took a deep breath "Listen carefully to my words now, this man beside me is Park Chanyeol, also-" he felt his insides churn "Also my fiance."

He held his breath, waiting. The crowd was silent then you just heard from somewhere in the dome.

"CAN I COME TO THE WEDDING!?"

Then someone else screaming

"CONGRATULATION!"

and

"GET SOME BAEKHYUN! WE STILL LOVE YOU!"

soon the whole dome was screaming congratulation.

Baekhyun smiled from ear to ear "Now Chanyeol take off your mask, and Jongdae, Minseok you two have something to say." Baekhyun chuckled "And Chan say some words."

Baekhyun handed Chanyeol his red microphone.

"Yes, hello I'm Park Chanyeol and thank you all for making my short stack smile each time he came home. I've been to a few concerts and man it's crazy, you're all so enthusiastic when it comes to singing and cheering on them. I hope you all will continue to be there for them even after these news, now Minseok, Jongdae?"