Chapter 8

♡♡♡Back to Baekhyun♤♤♤

"Baekhyun!" Minjin came storming inside the house, her hair was in every direction showing that she had been outside and it was windy "Mom you never told me that he was coming today."

She kicked off her shoes and walked up to them.

Baekhyun smiled at her but as he was about to talk to her Aerum beat him too it

"Minjin Baekhyun is sick so you need to be nice to him."

Minjin nodded "Okay~!" she went over to the kitchen and to the fridge, she opened it and took the milk out.

"Aerum I think I will go and take a quick nap. Can you wake me up when it's time for dinner?"

"Yes of course."

Baekhyun slid off his chair and made his way towards his bedroom.

His bedroom at his dad was a lot bigger than the room at his mom. Well not so big but it was at least twice as big.

The best thing about his room was that he could have a bigger bed.

His bed was at least twice as big and a lot softer making it feel like he was sleeping on a cloud.

Or what he thought a cloud felt like if you didn't fall straight through it.

Just as he was about to lay down on his bed, the phone on the nightstand vibrated.

"What now?" He grabbed it and saw a message from Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun you up?

Yup

What is it?

I'm so sorry for this

What?

Kyungsoo answer Me!

I can't perform with you and
Jongdae at the talent show or
the audition.....

WHAT

why!?

Something came up

I'm so sorry please
don't hate me blame
my mom for this!

Don't worry Kyungsoo
I don't hate you but how
am I and Jongdae supposed
to perform now?

You're the one who knows the
lyric best and the audition is near

What about the song you
and Jongdae wrote?

Oh! Right

But we need to find
one who can sing it then

I will talk to him now bye

Yeah bye.

Baekhyun pinched his temples and blinked his eyes a couple of times feeling his headache coming back so he and to make his conversation with Jongdae quick.