Chanyeol birthday special

Lol my first one shot this don't have any smut lmao

Mostly because I don't write that kind of stuff because I get too awkward and yeaaaaah lol.

Enjoy

After another day with the Elyxion concert.

The 8 boys (*cries*) were all say8ng their goodbyes while whining about not wanting to go off the stage to leave their precious Exo-Ls.

Once again Baekhyun had wrapped himself in confetti for one special reason.

"BYEEEEE!" Baekhyun shouted enthusiastically into the microphone along with Jongdae making the whole hall probably shake.

(Dunno if they did that, I have not been to the concert and never will *cries in Norwegian*)

After being forcefully dragged off the stage by the two youngest they both waived at their fans as they disappeared behind the wall.

Baekhyun was still full of energy and was jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Baekhyun calm down a little." Junmyeon said as he walked past the male.

"I can't!"

"Who gave this child sugar?" Kyungsoo asked chuckling when Baekhyun abruptly stopped.

"Hey I'm older!" Baekhyun began opening up his jacket, feeling slightly disgusted when he had to peel off the material because of all the sweat.

"Where did Chanyeol go?" Minseok said suddenly noticing that they were missing another member (SM I will drive to Korea and ask where is mah boi Yixing?)

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing "What? He's note here?" He looked around for the giant but could not find him "Hmm he probably  went to the hotel."

"That seems reasonable." Jongdae shrugged and went back to cleaning off his makeup with the help from Minseok.

"Chanyeol where are you?" Baekhyun opened the hotel door with the card key.

The room was dark but he could see Chanyeol’s shoes thrown across the room and because the shower was on.

Baekhyun giggled creepily to himself as he walked closer to the bathroom.

In the process taking off his clothes expect for his pants since those would be extremely hard to get off while walking.

Carefully he opens the door to the bathroom and sneaked behind the corner.

He peaked at the shower curtain and in a hurry kicked off his pants.

And with that he walked over to the white shower curtain, Chanyeol still in the shower, clueless of what was about to happen.

Baekhyun grabbed the edge of the curtain and ripped it open.

"Mind if I join-"

"AAAAAAAH!" Chanyeol jumped up cover himself up with the curtain and looking at Baekhyun like e was some hairy green monster with six head's and twenty eyes.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Chanyeol was still hidden behind the curtain "Trying to give me a heart attack!?"

Baekhyun shook his head "Nope. I'm trying to join you in the shower but since you clearly don't want me too, I will-"

"No! Get your ass in here!"

Baekhyun giggled to himself and jumped into the hot water of course after taking his under wear off.

"Heeeey Baekhyun you forgot your phone." Sehun walked inside ChanBaek's hotel room holding onto Baekhyun’s phone.

He looked around the room confused "I swear I saw him walk inside a couple of minutes ago." He mutterd to himself.

Just as he walked further inside the room to place Baekhyun’s phone on the night stand.

He heard the most unholy sounds his ears could ever be filled with.

Sehun froze on his spot in horror.

Slowly he turned his head towards the bathroom door.

Moaning and groaning was he only thing he could hear.

Sehun panicked and ran out, accidentally running into the wall on in his way out.

"I need to clean myself with holy water from our Lord and saviour!"

After the shower and uh yeah that Baekhyun was the first to come out of the bathroom.

He had stolen Chanyeol’s shirt and was snuggled into it.

The shirt reached his thighs and was longer than his arms so he could go around flapping them like some kind of bird.