Chapter 10

The next day when Chanyeol woke up he found himself not in his room.

And not in the clothes he wore yesterday.

"Oh you're awake that's good."

Chanyeol turned his head and saw Baekhyun standing in the doorway, already in his uniform.

"You passed out or fell asleep, I honestly don't know what happened but what I do know is that you're heavy as fuck." Baekhyun chuckled

"Rude." Chanyeol got up from the bed, his legs felt heavy as he walked over to Baekhyun and his vision was slightly blurry since a had just woken up.

"Hurry, Aerum made breakfast. " the shorter walked away leaving Chanyeol thinking what he was supposed to wear since he did not bring his clothes.

His questions were answered when a bag hit him right in the face.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

"Did you really have to throw it at me like that?" Chanyeol rubbed the red spot in the middle of his forehead while glaring at Baekhyun who was smiling proudly at himself.

"Yup~!" Baekhyun began to jump over puddles while humming the melody of a song.

Chanyeol quickened his pace to catch up with him "What song is that?"

Baekhyun stopped "Uh just a song a have to sing in front of the music class today haha." He chuckled nervously

" Wish I had the same music class as you so I would be able to hear you."

"I'm glad that we don't have the same..." Baekhyun muttered hoping that Chanyeol didn't hear it.

Just as the two reached the school the sound of the bell was heard and Baekhyun said goodbye then blasted off like Jimmy Neutron.

Baekhyun slipped inside the music room and sat down beside someone.

He had a love/hate relationship with this class.

Mostly because he knew no one this year.

"You're Baekhyun right?"

Shocked he looked beside him to see a boy with red hair smiling at him.

The boy noticed Baekhyun's shocked face "We haven't talked before. My name is Jimin one of my other friends told me about how you fainted and I was worried even though I don't really know you but like I really want to know you so hello I'm Jimin- wait I just said that oh dear God I'm rambling again!" The Jimin guy blushed as red as his hair and his face in his sweater.

Baekhyun chuckled "It's okay Jimin."

Jimin lifted his head when the teacher entered the room "Talk later in the class?"

"Okay."

Teacher Kim Hyung-Soo or just teacher Hyung was one of Baekhyun's favorite teachers at the whole school.

"Good morning class." Teacher Hyung placed his bag ok the floor "Today's homework was to learn a song and perform it to the class, hope you all did that or I will be really disappointed. I have talked with four of you that have a reason to why they don't want to perform in front of the whole class so we will do it after the class." He adjusted his glasses at took out a list from his pocket "Okay let's start with Jimin.

Baekhyun could see the panic in the red head's eyes as he rose up from his chair.

"Fighting Jimin~" he gave a thumbs up and Jimin gave him a smile in return.