16.

Bold: Kenneth
Italics: Aspen

"..hey.."

"And why do you seem so down?"

"Hello to you too."

"..Aspen? Is everything alright?"

"I've seen better days....and nights."

"Is it safe to ask you what happened?"

"Shane and his goons happened."

"Again?"

"Well he is a popular jock whose ego is higher than the burj tower and even though he has a birdbrain, he knows nobody will even stand up to him so he does what he wants."

"What did that fucker do?"

"And what will you do if I tell you? Go tell him not to bully me anymore? You think he'll listen to you? Shane doesn't listen to anyone."

"...."

"Just because he's popular, has a rich father, is the jock of the school football team, the captain even,and a bitchy, annoyingly gorgeous queen bee as a girlfriend, he thinks that he has the whole world at his feet."

"..."

"Does he even know that he is basically feeding off of his father's reputation? Okay maybe he is a tad bit good at football but still...ughhhhh. I'm just pissed off."

"..."

"..."

"Are you done?"

"....yeah."

"Cute."

"Shut up and stop laughing. This is a serious problem."

"..princess, I now know that you're really cute when you're an angry little kitten."

"Who are you calling little?"

"How tall are you?"

"...."

" Come on. Tell me."

"Stop trying to be smart."

"Being smart is a given for me. You just have to accept it."

"Whatever."

"Okay okay. Don't be mad at me now. And you can sleep soundly tonight, alright? I guarantee you it would be a good day for you tomorrow."

"And how do you know that?"

"I did a fortune reading for you."

"..."

"Well you laughed. So I say it was worth it."

"Thanks Kenneth."

"...."

"Hello you there?"

"Uh...yeah. You should sleep now, princess."

"Hmmm...I am feeling sleepy. Well goodnight. I'll hold on to what you said."

*Beeps*

"....you should calm down heart."