21

Italics: Aspen
Bold: Kenneth

"Hel-"

"Heyyyy Aspen!"

"Uh hi?"

"I just realized something."

"What?"

"That your name is the same as Aspen from How to train your dragon!"

"Uh...her name's supposed to be Astrid?"

"Gosh you're so beautiful! Dave, she's beautiful right?"

"Yeah!"

"Ken? Are you drunk right now?"

"I'm drunk in your eyes!"

"You should stop screaming!"

"I'm not screaming. I'm singing. I'm drunk in your eyeeess! They are so....pretty!"

"Okay. You should stop singing and take care of yourself alright? Don't drink too much."

"Awwww. You care for me."

"S-Shut up. You should go home for tonight."

"Oh wait. I know where to go!"

"Wha- Hello? Hello?"

Aspen sighed as no response came from the other side. Did he seriously hang up on me? And what did he mean by he knows where to go? Aspen had questions going round in her head and she could not help but get worried. Would Kenneth be fine? She didn't know how drunk Kenneth was so she didn't even know what to think right now.

Looking at the time, she realised it was close to midnight so she decided to call it a night. After all, she had school tomorrow and she needed all the energy she could get for facing Shane and his goons.

As soon as her head made contact with the soft pillows, her phone rang again. The ringtone was too familiar for her.

"Kenneth?"

"Wassup Aspen!" Kenneth replied and Aspen could almost feel his grin.

"What's wrong? Did you get home?" She asked worriedly.

"Yep! I'm outside your house."

"What?" Aspen creased her eyesbrows on confusion and processed what he said. He's outside her house right now? Gosh!

She flew out of her bed in the next second and quickly made her way downstairs and then opened the door to reveal and grinning Kenneth. What the hell?

"What are you doing here?" She hissed and quickly glanced around to see if the neighbours saw him or not. This boy didn't have any sense right now.

"I missed you." Kenneth pouted and staggered a little.

Aspen blushed but could not help but think just how much this boy drank.

"F-For now, come inside. It's freezing out." She scowled at the boy in question who was just grinning the whole time.

"Okay!"

Kenneth followed Aspen inside the house and almost fell down again but caught himself by the wall.

"Why is your house spinning so much?" Kenneth questioned but Aspen just sighed and led him towards the kitchen and made him sit down on the chair.

"Why did you drink? Don't you have school tomorrow?" Aspen asked, placing a glass of cold water before him so that he could sober up a little bit.