13. Don't walk around dressed like that.

I just ordered the new Markiplier merch for WKM (Who Killed Markiplier) and I'm so excited to get it... anyways back to the BillDip antics!

Dippers POV

I decided since it was extremely hot out, it would be a good day to go to the pool with Bill!

I ran to his work room and barged in and looked at him at his desk writing something.

"Hey Bill, can we go to the pool? It's a beautiful day!" He slowly looked up at me and then back down to his work.

"I don't know Pinetree.. I have a lot of work to do."

"Awe, c'mon you party pooper! Have a little fun!" I chanted, trying to persuade him.

He sat in thought for a moment then answered with a short "fine".

I yelled a Yay, then ran out of the room to go get my new swimming trunks I bought a few weeks ago.

~Time Skip brought to you by disco girl~

I stepped out of the changing room and looked out to the pool along with everyone else. I saw Mabel at the pool with her feet in the water. I walked over to her, ignoring the eyes on me.

"Hey Mabel !"

"Hey Dipper, you're looking good!" I smiled and looked down at the beautiful pool water.

"Thanks. Have you seen Bill yet? I'm excited to swim with him!" Just as I was saying that Mabel looked behind me and her eyes widened.

Everyone's attention seemed to be behind me so I looked behind me to find a sight I would have never thought to see.

Bill. In swimming trunks with a tight shirt on, his toned arm muscles showing. I couldn't help but stare. My face instantly heating up.

I was so focused on staring I didn't even notice he was walking towards me.

He tore off his shirt and slid it over my body. The shirt being too big for me.

"Hey, Bill. Why'd you put your shirt on me?"

"Don't go walking around dressed like that. Only I'm allowed to see that body" I blushed and tried to brush it off with a giggle.

"I feel like I should be saying that to you?"

"Nah, I'm too damn sexy to not show the world what they aren't allowed to have" he smirks and looks over to the pool. He quickly takes a few steps back the bolts and jumps into the pool, making a giant splash. Not to mention soaking me and Mabel.

This not pleasing Mabel, she ran in after him to splash I'm back.

I giggled and decided to jump in too.

Bills POV

After swimming a bit, I decided to scare Pinetree and swim up behind him and grab him.

He was splashing around with Shooting Star so it was perfect timing. I submerged under the water and slowly swam up behind him. I rose from the water with a finger over my lips, signaling Shooting Star to stay quiet.

I sneakily wrapped my arms around him earning a quick yelp and a turn with a face of confusion and annoyance.

"Bill, what was that for?!" I snake my arms around his waist and kiss him. He tenses up at first but soon melts into the kiss.

The only thing I heard after the kiss was Shooting star making a gagging noise and yelling, "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!?!"