53. Dominance

Thank you Jammer0rm54 for the art for this oneshot ❤️❤️ much appreciation, such love

No, it's not another smut, it's just a regular oneshot.
It is however a Highschool AU so enjoy that aspect of it

Ten Dollar (founding father without a father) Bill's:

Today was my first day of senior year with Pinetree! I was excited to start the day closer to getting out of this hell.

Jumping out of bed, I walk over to Dipper's side of the room to wake him up. Dipper moved out of his parents house and moved in to an apartment in Gravity Falls so he could be with me. I told him he didn't have to but he's a stubborn tree...

Anyways, I jump on top of Dipper and let out a war cry, scaring him awake.

"I'M UP, I'M UP!" He yells, wide eyed and shaking.

"Good," I say smiling. "Because we have to get ready for the first day of hell."

I hear him huff under me. I stand up off him so I can get ready.

I walk over to my dresser and pick out a white dress shirt, a maroon tie, and some black pants. I should at least dress nice the first day.

I shrug and walk into the bathroom to get ready.

~Time skip~

After Dipper and I get ready, we walk to the kitchen to get some food.

I get some cereal and a glass of orange juice. Pulp free, of course; because fuck pulp, that's why.

Dipper gets a banana and reads at the table while eating with me.

() (Me walking into a Time skip)

We pulled up to the school in my car and park where the rest of the students were.

I look over at Dipper and see him put his book mark in the book he was reading.

I take the book, earning a "Hey!" from Dipper.

"Listen, Pinetree... we're new here. So we have to show our dominance as seniors so we're not nerds who get pushed around by the underclass." I say, with a serious face.

"Okay... so how do we do so?" He asks, with a look of confusion spread on his face.

"Follow my lead..." I whisper loud enough for him to hear, then I get out of the car and lock it.

I walk into the school, Dipper close behind, and walk up to a group of kids who looked like 8th graders.

I clear my throat to get their attention, and once I do, I put my arms up to look like a 'T'.

I hear Dipper slap his hand into his face, but I keep my cool and keep the serious glare at the kids.

Some of them back up, but some just walk away.

I walk closer towards the one that's stayed until they were trapped into a corner. I smirk and get closer.

As soon as I'm about to get to their faces I feel Dipper grab my shoulders and pull me back.

"Sorry, Kids. My boyfriends is a bit crazy. Have a nice day" I hear him say with a smile on his face.

"Pinetreeee, I was showing my dominance!"

"No, you were showing those kids who they should fling their soft grapes at during lunch. C'mon, let's get to class." He giggles after I grunt from his statement.

"Whatever, I'll show my dominance some other time..." I grumble as we walk to our lockers, the to our first class.

__________________
I just finished Season 6 of Voltron. I actually threw my phone because of how they left it. If there isn't a season 7, I will punch a baby....

Btw... would you guys like a Voltron book? I could make it just a bunch of ships like Klance or other ships...? Lemme know! 😄

Well, peace out! ~Author-Chan~

Well, peace out!
~Author-Chan~