Finn imagine

Warning: death but not really the star of the show if u know what I'm saying

I rushed home because I had gotten a text from my mother saying to come home asap. I was really worried, what happened that it was such an emergency? I opened the front door and saw my mother crying over a cold looking body with no emotion. It was my father. Me and him were really close so I didn't know what to think. I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out. Then she told me that he had harmed himself while she was out with friends and when she came home she saw his body. The cops were on their way as well. "I have more bad news y/n." She said still not looking at me. "W-what is it?" I said. "Since your father is no longer living, we can't afford this house, so we have to move and were moving to LA on Wednesday(today was Sunday BTW!)." She said finally looking at my red puffy eyes. "WHAT?! I CANT MOVE AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!"I screamed. I got up and stormed off to my room and slammed the door. "y/n!" I heard her scream, but I didn't feel like talking to her right now. I punched the wall and slammed myself against my bed. I later got up and left the house to take a break from all of this. I went to Finn's house. My best friend. He opened the door. "y/n?! What's wrong?!" He said. "I-i" I couldn't get the words out. I just hugged him instead and cried on his shoulder. He brought me inside and sat me down on his couch. "Talk to me y/n." He said. "My father died a few minutes ago, I have to move to LA as well," I said he looked into my puffy eyes and hugged me. "That's bad and good." "FINN! HOW? I HAVE TO MOVE AWAY FROM YOU!" I pulled away. "Okay y/n, I've been meaning to tell you this." I sighed. "If it's more bad news don't bother." "No it's good, I never had the guts to tell you but I'm moving to LA too on Tuesday. Also, I have a huge crush on you and that's why I never told you, I was moving because I didn't want my best friend to cry because, it'll kinda hurt me that I never told you that I am in love with you, it kinda makes no sense though." I wiped my face. "Finn, i-i" I couldn't get the words out action speak louder than words anyway. I grabbed Finn's face and looked at his lips. "y/n?" I kissed him. We pulled back for air. "I love you too Finn." We smiled and I hugged him.

--------------

Awww, sad and cute. Am I right?

Okay bye, guys!!!