Changing a F boy...

Hey, I'm Y/n. I'm 16 years old and I am the most popular girl in school. I'm not the stuck up brat like my 'friends' are. I'm nice to everyone, my friends accepted it, but it doesn't affect the way they treat others. There's this group of f boys in our school, it can't be a school without any f boys am I right? Well, their names are, Jack, Finn, Jaeden, and Wyatt. Jaeden wasn't really a f boy in fact he's still a virgin. He doesn't date girls often, if he does its only for a few months. He was really sweet too, but I don't have feelings for him, we're just really close. Then there's Wyatt, nope not a virgin, he only dates girls for only two weeks unless he really likes them then it's months. He's okay but if you ask me he needs to work on his manners. We're close friends too. Nope no feelings developed. Then there's Jack, he was totally hot. He used his looks for bad things was which the thing I hated most about him. Surprisingly, still a virgin. Theres rumors that he likes me but I doubt it since he dates girls for about a week and then moves on to another. I had feelings for him, I guess. Me and him weren't really close like me Jaeden and Wyatt, but we were really good friends. Lastly, Finn. Damn, was he hot...anyways, he was the ultimate f boy. He'd date a girl one day then cheat on her the next. He'd only date a girl for a few months if he really liked her. Obviously not a virgin. Me and him were good friends. Him and jack would always playfully hit on me. I would too, but it didn't mean anything to me. I don't have feelings for him.

Lunch time~

I decided to sit with the guys today, why not? I sat down next to jack. I always made fun of them, they would too. We all knew we didnt mean it so it was okay.

Y/n: "heyyyoo manwhores"

Finn: "heyyyoo slutbag"

Y/n: "how, I'm still a virgin and you know that dumbass"

Finn: I'm not dumb *rolls eyes*

Jack: *sneaks arm around me*

I didn't mind it. I liked his warm arm around me..I felt safe somehow...

Jack: *lowers his arm*

Y/n: "Gotcha bitch" *slaps arm away*

Jaeden: "aww, young love."

Jaeden and Wyatt knew I liked Jack and teased me about it all the time, even when we were around jack, such asses.

Y/n: you wish

Wyatt: no you wish *wInK wOnK*

Jack: someone has a crush???

Finn:ooooooooo

Y/n: shut the hell up finn you sound like a damn owl.

Finn: y'know you want this di-

Jack: shut up Finn!

Finn: someones over protective of their hooker

Jaeden: don't talk about her that way, I'll seriously kick you into back into first grade since you need help on how to treat girls.

Finn: Manwhore

Jaeden: bigger manwhore

Wyatt: anyways, were having a sleepover and we were wondering if you could invite your slut friends.

Y/n: firstly, cj's my friend and she's not like that secondly, sure I will. Especially Cj. *winks at Jaeden*

Jaeden: *blushes*

He's liked her for years but never grown the balls to tell her. Tonight the ship, Caeden, will sail!

Later that night~

We were all in Wyatt's room sitting in a circle. Cj and a few other girls were there.

Jaeden: why not play dare or double dare. (Basically the game was you can't chicken out. You can do one dare or two.  No backing out, that was the fun part of the game.)

Y/n: OKAY! ME FIRST!

Caeden. Will. Happen.

Y/n: Jae, dare or double dare?

Jaeden: dare

Alria: pussy...anyways I dare you to make out with Cj right here right now.

Jaeden's POV~

I freaked out. I saw her blushing. Does she like me?!

Cj: let's just get this over with Jae Jae.

She smashes her lips onto mine.... Holy fuck.. She wraps her arms around my neck as I pull her onto my lap. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Of course I let her in. She shoved her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced as I rubbed her thigh.

Y/n's POV ~

Caeden. Has. Sailed.

Jack: that's enough lovebirds don't have full on sex right here, its me and Y/n's turn.

Alria: *giggles* jack wha-

I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine.

Jacks POV~

"Jack wha-"

I cut her off by connecting our lips. I felt sparks, something I've never felt with any other girl. I think I love her... I licked her lip and she let me in. I shoved my tongue in as I pulled her on my lap, rubbing her thigh. I pulled away. Everyone shocked.(yes I put the same thing I'm lazy)

Jack: Me and Y/n are gonna head to the guest bedroom.

Finn: dont be silly wrap your willy!

Wyatt: use protection!

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the room. I looked into her big brown sparkly eyes and the way her long dark brown hair bounced as I took a step. I could tell she was the one.

-

For JAEJAEBB

I didn't really want to write smut right now so I just kept it spicy.

900+ words..the things do for you people.