Too much heat ll Jack Grazer

"y/n, come on! I want candy!" My brother screamed in my ear.
"I will end you jacob." I said sternly. "Pleaseee! Mom said you have to!" He proceeded to beg. "FINE!" I yelled. I put on shoes and walked out the door, not even caring I only had on shorts and a sweatshirt and a messy bun. Jacob ran after me. After a few minutes of walking, we got to the candy store. I gave him 15 dollars. "Knock yourself out Jacob" I said. "Okay!" He said running off to the soda section. I had 10 dollars left. I decided to go to the twizzlers section. I found two boys who looked 13-14 years old playing with the candy. I chuckled quietly. I went to the next aisle and picked out some candy. After a few minutes, one of the boys came to me. He had chocolate brown hair and a sweet smile. He had one inch on me. He was really cute to be honest. "Hey, you like this candy too?" He asked biting on a twizzler. "Yeah..." I said taking one from his pack and chewing on it. "Cool....so do you wanna hang out some time." He asked winking. "I don't know...I might be too much heat for you to handle." I said while taking the candy I bit and putting it back in the pack. He smiled at me. Is this even real life? I went after Jacob after seeing him with tons of candy. He dropped a few packs of candy. He had too much so I had to pick it up. As I bent down I felt eyes staring at my ass. When I got up, I turned around and shot the boys a glare who turned away instantly. I helped Jacob with his money and told him to go home. Hes 11...he knows the way home. I went back over to the chocolate colored hair boy. "Come to think of it. I will like to hang out sometime." He grinned a toothy one. We exchanged numbers and I made sure to sway my hips as I left. I heard the other one say: "Bro, if you dont hit that I will!" before I left I shot him a wink. Then the other one said: "NOPE IM HITTING IT FIRST!" I rolled my eyes and walked home.

-

It was okay I guess?

-🌈cj🌈