preference

hi im gonna start doing some idk 'sexual/mature' imagines and shit but uh it'll only be the main 4 male losers club kiddos (for some of them) and not the cast cause ya girl ain't tryna catch sum h8.

how they kiss - lc/cast

bill - soft, sweet kisses but this hoe can get rough you feEL ME???😤😤😤

jaeden - small cute lil kisses, hes not that big on the whole making out thing.

eddie - he was rlly fucking nervous because he didnt wanna catch something (eddie tf) but he eases into it. now this bitch be kissing you anytime he gets the chance, it's like his favorite thing in the world.

jack - hes sloppy af, like he doesnt know how to kiss or something. he moving a lil bit to fast for ur ass. on the first date, he LITERALLY TRIED to fuck you. im kidddddinngggg. or am i? no but seriously i am.

stan - the rumors were true heS A LIL PERVY JEW (hey i should make a song outta that). y'all made out on the 4th date lemme tell u...he goT tHe guD fUcc & sUcc, yeaP yall a freaKY coUpLe.

wyatt - totally the opposite of stan. hes a really soft baby boy. anyways he can and will get rough sometimes but that's only when you make him jealous or piss him off which is hardly ever cause he loves/trusts you sm.

richie - this bitch- he doesnt know how to kiss. period. like he literally will lick ur face, that's how bad he is but you enjoy it and end up teaching him how to kiss and now you get it on every night.

finn - rough. that's it. you actually never had like a actual kiss cause it all just turns into a heated makeout session. but you dont complain.

__

oof ive disappeared for a hot few months.
also im kinda upset none of my kiddos (expect david and the duffers cause they're way older than me) didn't win a emmy but yknow im ok wit it. they tried and that's all that matters.

ew i sound like my mom if she had a opposite twin or something.