2; Jaeden Lieberher

A/n spice idk? ^jus a relaxing song (:

Jaeden's POV

Layna Kole. The prettiest, nicest, and smartest girl in the school. I mean we're best friends, but that's what im scared of. Her just seeing me as a best friend. I like her. A lot. Scratch that. I love her. She's never had her first kiss surprisingly, and guess what? I'm planning to be her first. First I just need to grow a set of balls to even make a move on her.

Layna's POV

Jaeden Lieberher. The cutest, sweetest, smartest kid you'll ever meet. I mean in my opinion, most people don't even know who I'm talking about when I say his name, that's because the guys I talk to only want to get in my pants. I haven't even had my first kiss yet, calm yourself Jesus have mercy on your soul. Anyways, I'm planning on asking Jaeden out this Monday if I don't chicken out.

Monday

I walked onto the crowded hallways looking for my best friend, soon to be boyfriend, hopefully. "Layna!" I heard from behind me. I instantly turned my head to be face to face with Jaeden. "Hey Jae," I said awkwardly. If your wondering why, its because our faces, scratch that, lips were about two centimeters apart. My face turned a bright red as I stepped back a little bit. "Oh u-uh s-sorry about that." I stuttered. I only stutter when I'm nervous and Jaeden is the only one who knows that. He scratched the back of his neck and a nervous laugh escaped from his pink lips. "Its alright, I have something to tell you anyways." He trailed off. As soon as he was going to speak once again, the bell rang, telling us it was first period. "Um, I'll tell you after school?" He questioned. "Of course! See you later Jae Jae!" "See ya Lays!" He said back and disappeared into the hallways.

-

I walked out of school and saw Jaeden talking to one of his friends. As soon as he saw me coming he told them to leave and ran towards me. "Hey Layna." "Hey Jaeden, what's up?" I beamed. Hopefully I get to tell him I like him today. "Um, can we go somewhere more private." he askes. "Yeah, my parents don't get home until 6, so you can come to my house if you want." I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah okay."

-

We sat on my couch and he sighed. "Okay, I'm need to get this off my chest." "shoot." "Layna Lailani Kole, I really like you, a lot. Like I'm in love with you and I know you don't like me back and its pretty obvious, but I just-" I couldn't just let the boy embarrass himself and keep rambling on, and there was only one way to stop him. Well, multiple, but one only ran through my head at the time. I smashed my lips onto Jaeden's. He tensed up at first then relaxed into it. My arms went around his neck while his went to my waist pulling me closer. Then he licked my bottom lip and I happily accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won of course. He pushed me back softly on the couch, not breaking this kiss. He stopped and took his shirt off after I slightly tugged on it. He went for my neck, attacking it with love bites. I ran my fingers through his hair and then, My. Front. Door. Opened. Jaeden jumped off of me trying find his shirt while I looked at two angry parents. "Mom, dad, meet Jaeden." I said, awkwardly. He did a small wave and I saw their faces soften. "Just remember, no more than make out session. I don't want you ending up on teen mom." My dad yelled while walking into the kitchen. Jaeden chuckled and put his shirt back on. "Come on lets finish." I said dragging him to my room, closing and locking the door.

-

uM I wish my parents were like this.