Finn imagine

Lil a/n I'm making them 20-23 in this book because like I'm making them live together n' stuff. And yah.

I woke up and checked the time. 11:02. I sighed and looked over to see Finn cuddled up next to me. Instead of trying to get out of his grip I tried to wake him up. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him softly. "Baby, its time to wake up." I said, playing with his hair. "Five more minutes..." He said, pulling me closer to him. "Its 11:04. Come on I'm hungry." I said. "Fine..." He said yawning. (If fucking only) He sat up and went to the bathroom while I went downstairs to make breakfast which was, eggs, bacon, and waffles with orange juice."Finn breakfast is Ready!" I yelled up the stairs. "Coming babe!" He yelled back. I sat at the table and started to eat. A few minutes later, Finn came down and kissed my cheek. He grabbed his food and started to eat next to me. After we finished eating I went upstairs and watched Netflix. Mostly AHS (my favorite show *wInK WoNk!1!1!1!1!*) Finn came in the room and watched it with me.

I swore ever since I said yes to his proposal I never regreted it.

---

Short Lil smth cause I am bored AF!!1!1!1!1!1! Im watching cartoons because I'm five at heart and I'm watching overwatch Vids cause overwatch is my shit 😉😉 k I'll go gUdByEz!

-🎈cj🎈