Trashmouth's new girl

Heyyo, I'm Y/n L/n! I'm a feisty son of a bitch in and out of the bed (;. Anyways I am apart of the loser club and I'm 15! I love to be sassy and play hard to get. I make dirty jokes only when the time is right. Richie Toizer is my best friend, my closest friend since hes the only one that gets me. I have a huge crush on him, but I'm good at hiding it. He's always flirting, but I don't know If he means it or if he's just being Richie...

I was riding over to Richie's house to spend the night, I was always there. His parents felt like second ones to me. I actually have a house key to their house. That's how close I am with them. My parents didn't mind because they we're great friends with his parents. Usually they'd go out and leave us alone. Today was one of those days. I used me key and opened the front door.

"Honey I'm home!" I said in a deep voice.

"Hey hot stuff" He said smirking.

He always called me hot stuff. I didn't mind it because I've never gotten compliments from a guy before.

"Hey small dick" I said back

That was my nickname for him. I got it from the time we were helping Ben with his wound.

"More like who'd she do, I hear the list is longer than my Wang" he said grabbing his pants. I rolled my eyes.

"That's not saying much." Stan said smirking. I gave him a high five while Richie flipped us off.

(Back to reality)

"How bout I show you then you'll stop calling me that." He smirked while grabbing my waist lowering down to my ass.

"No thanks." I said while taking his arm off me.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch watching TV with a blanket. I grabbed some fruit snacks and got under the blanket with him. After a few minutes of eating, laughing, and watching TV, I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he smirked while I turned a dark red. His hand moved up and up until it got to my inner thigh right next to my area.

"Richie what are you doing?" I asked, still red.

"Making out with you" he said still smirking.
"In your dre-" I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. After a few seconds I kissed back while putting my hands around his neck. (Richie is 16 if you are confused 😊) He brought me on his lap. I decided to play hard to get since it was my specialty. I pulled away and got off.

"I'm not that easy to get." I said with a wink. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself and fixed my clothes I was wearing a short skirt and a plain white shirt. I felt really weird. I came out and sat back down. He faced me.

"Y/n, this might sound stupid but Ireallylikeyouandiwaswonderingifyouwouldgoutwithmeplease?"

"Yeah okay whatever." I said looking away.

"Don't act like you don't love this dic- I mean me"

I pushed him off the couch. "Shut up Rich!"

A/n I was bored :/ so if it sucked sorrrryyy