Chapter I : Below the Surface.

Bendy's POV
It's another day here at the workshop. Boris and Alice are at the projector room watching some shows, that counts me as a loner. I was always annoyed by their shenanigans, but I always love Boris' jokes. Speaking of jokes, I was still curious of what was below our basement. I decided to go outside despite being warned by our creator, Joey Drew. When no one was looking, I dashed outside the studio and ran straight to the closed pizzaria called "Circus Baby's Pizza World". I jumped at the window, causing it to break. Shiz. I ignored the fact that I trespassed and saw a elevator?? I ran inside and quickly shut the door. I pressed a button that caused it to go down below.

A few minutes later.

Baby's POV
"Bye Ballora!"
I waved goodbye to my ballerina friend as I left her gallery. I was done checking on Funtime Foxy and helping Funtime Freddy take out the rat nest in the Breaker Room. Then I saw the buzzer turn green. The nightguard is back?! I rushed to my Gallery and told the Bidybabs to hide. I stood still like I was deactivated. I never felt this scared before the nightguard comes here. They always shock us. Pain is the only thing I felt. But this time, it was different. It wasn't the nightguard.....

Bendy's POV
It's dusty in here, probably what I'll get after escaping to a closed pizza place. I'm still pissed by the Hand-Unit thingy. It called me "Eggs Benedict". The keypad was glitching as hell. I didn't mind, maybe it was old and broken. I pressed the blue button to the left like what Hand-Unit told me to do so. I saw a stage with nothing in it. Then the voice told me to press the red button to release a controlled shock. "Heck no, I don't want to. Last thing I needed was robots hunting me down!" I shouted. Shoot.

Ballora's POV
What did he just say? He won't shock us. Finally, someone understands us. I saw the minireenas cheering quietly, guess they were glad I won't be shocked for the first time. The light turned on again and I showed up. I had to do it. The light was then reflected on my fox friend's auditorium. One of my minireenas asked me "Ballora, are you sure we can trust this new guy?" I didn't know what to answer. "We'll just have to wait and see" I answered with a calm tone. I hope the others will know about the news, especially Baby.