Chapter VI : Dreams Do Come True.

I decided to put SOME of the BATIM lore and some of my vision of the game. This just came to my mind so please don't judge. Also, I'm taking shipping requests that I can write next. That's all, enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bendy's POV.
It's been 30 years since the day I met Baby and her friends. Joey has been experimenting on us. But why though, he isn't the Joey I know. I walked around the workshop, as I don't have anywhere else to go. I saw Boris, who was looking at something metallic. I'm still confused why he's still alive. Then I saw a cartoon cut-out of Alice, she isn't the Alice I knew. She changed to a monster, and so did I. Boris was often scared of me whenever I breakdown or rage. I wonder what Baby and the others are doing, they must have forgotten about me and still doing their own thing. I miss her. I want to see her. That's all I want.

Baby's POV.
I walked around the pizzaria since there was no nightguard. Ballora has been quiet lately, I wonder why. I saw the elevator that reminded me of someone, but who? I shook my head and went to my auditorium. I saw the Bidybabs playing with the minireenas as usual. I saw something black under the desk. I knelt over to see it clearly, it was ink. Then one thing popped in my mind, Bendy. I almost forgot about him. It's been 30 years and he hasn't come back. I need to check on him. The Bidybabs saw me worried, they must have thought that something's troubling me. I calmed down and went to the elevator where I think he used to leave this place. It took some seconds to think until I entered the elevator. Well shit. Where would he be? I just have to find out sooner or later. The elevator stopped, I was at the surface. WOW IT'S SO COOL, THE TREES, THE SKY AND- wait, that's not what I'm here for, snap out of it Baby. I stepped out of the elevator and looked around. I saw an ink trail, just like the ink under the desk. It was still midnight so nobody is around. I followed that ink trail to an old workshop. Before I opened the door, I heard shouting. I took a peek out thr window and saw a wolf with a chest slice and.....Bendy. He isn't the Bendy I knew. The wolf ran away, and Bendy left somewhere. I opened the door, and there was nothing but silence and ink. I saw posters of Bendy with the wolf, which was Boris. I listened to some voice recordings of the workers. I went to an old machine which was turned off.Then I went to one room with pedestals where various items are kept. Why even look for items anyway? I looked for the items and I saw Boris. He looked dead, but not the Boris I saw earlier. I looked away from the horrible sight. If that's what they did to him. That's also the thing they did to Bendy. I shook in fear and kept going until I got all the pedestals and activated the ink machine. I went back to the ink machine but it was barricaded. I looked around to see no one, strange. I walked closer until...

Bendy's POV.
I jumped out of nowhere to scare the worker, which it thought they were. But when I examined the "person," she had red metallic hair, green glowing eyes- no. That can't be..Baby? I saw fear in her eyes, she rushed to the exit. She must think I'm a monster now. I turned to an ink puddle which led me to the basement. (And how the heck does that work?) I saw some posters of what I used to be. I heard an old song, Sammy was at the music department. I analysed what happened, why is Baby here? How did she get here even? Did she look for me. I was flooded with questions until I saw the Wanderers.I told them if they saw a red haired girl, they will bring her to me as fast as possible. I always thought my dream will die, but this one didn't.

I was given a chance to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Golly was this depressing. I woke up at 3:30 AM because my baby brother was playing. So I got time to think. What do you think will happen to the next chapter?