Chapter III : Friends?

Bendy's POV
I cowered at the back of the space under the desk to avoid her gaze. I was so scared I thought I was going to die. Then the door slowly opened, I grabbed it and tried to close it again. I was too weak because I didn't eat anything since breakfast. She opened the door and looked at me curiously. Seems like she never saw me before. It took 5 minutes seem like an eternity before she spoke up. "Hi, what's your name?" Her voice was cute. Why am I thinking about that much! "My name's Bendy" I answered back while my head hung low. She seems concerned, but why? We just met. "What's with the face? You seem down". I froze, no one usually asks me how I'm feeling except for Boris, Alice and Henry. I looked away. She tilted her head like a child asking a question. "Look, I'm fine!" I shouted, she was shocked. "Sorry" I replied. She lend her hand to me. I blushed as she helped me to my feet. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Circus Baby, you can call me Baby for short". Baby, that's a nice name. I smiled at her, she smiled back. There was an awkward silence. Until I asked her "How is it here?". She let out a sigh before answering "Nothing much, we always get shocked by the night guard". Shocked? What kind of shocked. Then she asked the question "And how is it at the surface?" I was not prepared and scared to tell Baby about what and how he is. "Oh it's fine, walking at the park, throwing stones at the river, it was pretty cool." He lied. Though he made it sound good that made Baby buy it. I sat down, and she did too. "What's it like up there?" She answered with a little smile.

Baby's POV

I asked him about the surface. "It was cool, a bright sun at the sky with clouds, a field of grass-" I cut him off there. "No silly, I mean, how is it? Use one word to describe it." Bendy, thought for a while before he replied. "It's glorious, everyday you'll meet new friends and find new hobbies, and sometimes you might make a change to people's lives. That's why I called it 'glorious', do ya agree?" He answered my question. Damn, I didn't know it was that cool, I wish I could see it. I suddenly made an idea to get him to meet my friends. "Hey! how about I give you a tour of this place? You could use some new friends!" I was beaming with hope that he would agree. All he did was nod. He stood up, and asked "Lead the way" He jokingly salutes to me as if Im a commander of some sort. I had to let him meet Ballora first. I walked to Ballora Gallery, and I noticed he has been slowing down. I walked back to him and asked if he was okay. "I'm fine, I just haven't eaten breakfast. No biggie" he answered.  I stopped for a moment, then asked again "Are you sure you didn't want to eat? I can find you some food or-" He cut me by saying "No it's fine. I'm used to it" USED TO IT?! HOW CAN SOMEONE HANDLE HUNGER?!?!. I calmed down but I'm angry about the fact he can last without hunger. I continued walking to my friend's gallery and closed the door after we entered. It was usually dark, then a music box played. Bendy shook in response. I shushed him. I didn't want to disturb my dancing friend, we waited until the music is gone. Now I found myself staring at Ballora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that took me all my time XD. Anyways, I'll be making other stories as well. I can't run on only one book. I might be going to start X Reader fanfics soon. IF SCHOOL WASN'T HERE. Anyways, what do ya think will happen next. Comment down below. That's it for this chapter. BUH BAI

~CTP