Chapter XII: Busted

Bendy's POV.

I heard footsteps leave as we turned around. "Boris, get the others quick. He might be sneaking around." He nodded and left. I covered the hole as much as I can and locked the door. Good thing me and Joey only have the keys in this workshop. I thought. I waited for Boris to come back, then I thought about the Wanderers. They can help with the plan. I'll ask them. I thought. I looked at the posters of the three of us, siblings. I sat in the room in silence for what seemed like an e ternity. Until I heard a knock on the door.

Boris' POV.
I ran from the hall to where Alice always hides, I know the usual hiding places in this workshop are but she hides very well. And I discovered her secret. I ran to the storage room (P.S: Don't be mad if the workshop doesn't have a storage room in the real game but don't forget, this is only a fanfic book.) and knocked on the door. "Open up Alice." I said, mimicking Joey's voice. I heard Baby whimper and Alice breathing fast. Okay I think I took it too far. "Hey, I'm just joking, you guys." I exclaimed. "Boris" Alice pouted and opened the door. "Where's Bendy?" Baby asked, then walked out of the storage room. "At my room, listen you guys, I kinda made a little hole in my room that we can use. Bendy's guarding it. So we gotta hurry or else-" I was cut off but a wrench almost hitting me. Alice quickly moved to the side, avoiding the wrench. I looked to the end off the hallway, seeing a figure. "Or else what?" Joey said with his arms crossed. "Okay, RUN YOU GUYS." I shouted and the two girls ran. I kicked the wall, causing the loose planks to fall down, some fell on Joey. "OW!" I heard him shout. I ran after the girls and led them to my room. "Finally." I heard my brother complain.

Bendy's POV.
"Finally." I complained. Boris shut the door. "Okay, we gotta leave quick." He said in a worried tone. "Why?" I questioned. "Joey knows the plan now, he heard me." He answered. It all went silent. No one spoke, all of them were worried. Alice looked at all the posters. I had to do something, I can't let them get hurt. I finally had the guts to fight back my own creator. I stood up, and faced them with a brave face."I'll hold him off. You guys go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm alive now. Sorry to say that my updating is really slow. I just have a lot in mind and school.....is killing me. It just takes a lot of my brain space so I had to schedule my activities. So this is the schedule and the books that I'll be working on if I jave free time these days.

Monday - Sirkus, Schoolwork, Drawing, Thinking of a script
Tuesday - Bendby, Schoolwork, Reading Books, Thinking of scripts
Wednesday - Ennallora, Schoolwork, Playing with my puppy Leah, Getting sleep if I'm really tired
Thursday - FNAF Zodiacs, Schoolwork, Doing bike laps
Friday - Ask Sister Location (Only one asked tho), Playing Cuphead and Super FNAF, Staring at the stars (I know it's really not necessary but it calms me down.)
Saturday - Ennallora, Playing the IT game, Thinking of scripts
Sunday - Bendby, Watching TV, sitting under the tree or climbing it(That's what I do when I get bored and stressed)

)Saturday - Ennallora, Playing the IT game, Thinking of scriptsSunday - Bendby, Watching TV, sitting under the tree or climbing it(That's what I do when I get bored and stressed)

That's all for this chapter you guys. BUH BAI~
~CTP