Chapter IX: Angel or Demon?

Bendy's POV.
I ran to the basement after I told Baby I was getting my sister, Alice. I decided to prank her a bit. I put a string on the sides of the walls. I looked at the halls while running to get her attention until I tripped and fell, head first. I heard a laugh. I got up and saw the laughing angel with the Wanderers, "Not funny, Alice." I snarled. She stopped laughing. "Aww, I thought you liked to pull pranks. Looks like you got beat in your own tricks." Alice sneered, which makes sense to Bendy. "Well enough of that, come on. I need to tell you something." I made a gesture to the Wanderers to leave us. Alice came closer. "So what is it?" She questioned. "Ya still remember the day I snuck out?" I had to make sure she knows so she won't think I'm making another story. "Of course, why will that be involved?" She tilted her head like a child asking a question. I laughed while she was more curious. "Silly angel! We're leaving the workshop!" She seemed to brighten up when I said that. "Really?!" I nodded. "Well...." she paused. "When will we leave?" She asked again. "Tonight."

Alice's POV.
"Tonight." My inky brother said to me. I was trying to think if he is lying or telling the truth. "Come on, ya gotta meet the mastermind. She's waitin' for us!" He exclaimed. She? Who's she?. He went upstairs and I followed him. I saw a robotic girl with Boris. As far as I can tell, she's one of the perfomers in the nearby pizza place. It wasn't long until Bendy spoke up.

Bendy's POV.
"Okay, let's get this over with." I turned to Baby. "Circus Baby, this is my sister, Alice." Then looked at my sister. "Alice, this is Circus Baby." I started the introduction since I was pretty excited. "Nice to meet you, Circus Baby." Alice said to my secret loveli- Why do I keep doing this?! I calmed down. "You can call me Baby." Baby squeaked. That's darn cute.....Wait again?!?!?!. Boris suddenly starts growling. "Boris, what's wrong?" I asked the wolf. Then we heard the doorknob turn.
"HIDE!"