Chapter XIV: The Fight and The Escape

Hey guys, I'm alive so I'll post this. Sorry if I haven't gave you guys a chapter to any of my stories, I had a hard time in school and I haven't got over it. But here is Chapter 14. Enjoy!

Boris' POV.
"Guys come on, I see light at the other end." The robot called out. "How long is this tunnel, Boris?" Alice asked. "We're almost therAAHH" I fell into a puddle of mud. Seems like we got to the end of the tunnel. I heard laughing. I got up and wiped the mud off my snout. "No time for laughing! We gotta go." I told them. "Where are we heading?" "Oh. You guys know about my pizzaria?" Baby asked. Alice and I tilted our heads. "Circus Baby's Pizza World? Ring a bell?" She asked. "Hmm...Circus Baby's Pizza- Oh you mean the closed one?" Alice asked. "Ding ding ding ding! You got it!" She said, throwing her arms in the air. "Now, how do we head there?" I asked. "Come on, let's go!" She said heading somewhere else. I looked at Alice and told her to follow Baby, she nodded and followed her. I went around the workshop to take a peek, but I heard a scream. I kicked the door open, ready for the fight.

No one's POV.

Bendy and his creator circled around each other. Bendy charged at Joey who quickly dodged. He let out a growl, earning a smirk from Joey. He tackled Joey and slammed him to a wall. The man threw him to the floor. Bendy got up, ending up getting hit in the face by Joey's crowbar. He let out a painful scream. The door burst open. "GET OFF MY BROTHER!" The wolf pushed Joey off the demon. "Come on!" The brothers ran off. "Wait!" Bendy said, he went back and tied his creator, running back to his wolf brother. "That way, he won't follow us." He said. "The others are safe, so come on!" The two of them ran to a closed pizzaria.