Chapter II : Meeting Her.

Bendy's POV
I was done checking on Funtime Auditorium, I took a sigh and heard a robotic voice telling me to go to Circus Gallery to proceed. I groaned and crawled to the vent, and heard a childish voice saying "Ow, not funny Bidy!" I heard another one say "Sorry Bab, I didn't mean it." I looked forward and saw two childish robots. The two robots saw me and ran off somewhere. I remembered the newspaper Henry used to have about those robots alive. I kept on crawling until I heard a feminine voice saying "Motion Active, Circus Gallery Vent"

Baby's POV
I heard a familiar voice. Shoot someone's coming. I saw Bidy and Bab run up to me. "What's the rush?" I asked the two robots. "We got spotted by the new guy, he was what Ree was talking about" Ree is one of Ballora's minireenas. She was the well-known spy among them. I told the bidybabs to hide, when the vent closed.

Bendy's POV
I was at a new module. I'm not liking the service here. "Some of the lights were out, but we'll fix that later" Ugh the nerve of that guy. I pressed the blue button before Hand-Unit said so. There's still no one there. Hand-Unit told me to shock the unknown robot inside. Instead of doing it, I just went inside the desk and hid there from the voice. I heard some whispers that sounded like the two small robots I saw which I think are Bidy and Bab. I closed the door quickly as I can. I said voices say "Please come out!" "We won't hurt you!" Then I heard a calm one say "You two just play, I'll take care of this". I heard tiny footsteps fade. I took a peek outside on a hole. What I saw was only darkness....and a pair of green glowing eyes staring back at me.