Chapter V : Secrets Can't Hide For Long

A/N: Finally, I had the urge to make a long one. I just woke up at maybe 5:00 AM so I got enough inspiration. Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby's POV.
Why did Bendy rush off? I was thinking about why he as been acting so weird. First, he didn't want to eat. Second, he didn't look happy when I asked him about how he's doing at the surface. Third, he just ran off when Ballora asked me who he is. I was getting lost in my thoughts then was surprised by Ballora who was tapping my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm alright, thanks for asking." I slowly put her hand from my shoulder. I just realized where Bendy went. Oh shoot. I looked at Ballora, then I said "Excuse me, I'll get Bendy for a second." She nodded as I left to the Breaker Room where I hope Bendy is. I pushed the metal door and saw Bendy cowering in a corner. And I thought he was a tough guy. I walked over him to ask but I was cut off by someone shout then heard another protest.

I see you over there in the dark, c-come on out!

Oh calm down, I think that was just a mouse!

I realized that the ones shouting was Funtime Freddy and his puppet, Bon Bon. They must have heard Bendy come here, I'm sure they won't mind. I continued to walk to my inky friend. "Are you okay? Ballora wants to meet you. Let's get out of the Breaker Room." He looked up to me, and nodded. He got to his feet then looked at the darkness where the voices are coming from. "H-He doesn't mean any h-harm right?" I don't know, he just tries to kill the night guard, not us."Come on, scaredy-cat." I giggled.

Bendy's POV.
"Come on, scaredy-cat." Then she giggled. I'm NOT a scaredy-cat. "Not funny." I heard her laugh a little. Knowing the fact that she just called me a scaredy-cat makes her laugh? I'm not a cat, I'm just a de- you know what nevermind. What would she say, when she realizes what I really am? I'll try to ignore that question, for now. We walked out of the Breaker Room, atleast that's what I heard from Baby. Then I saw her friend, Ballora. The only thing creeping me out, is that there are miniature ballerinas one on her arms, two on her head, two sitting on her shoulders. I walked closer, and Baby did too. Ballora turned to both of us, then the minireenas pounced on my face. "Oh mother of bacon soup!" The two girls laughed, while I was attacked by small robots. They got off me and I grabbed them as I got up. I faced Baby and Ballora. "Excuse me, are these wittle babies yours?" The funny thing other than making a british and a baby accent, is that the minireenas put a fake moustache on my face without me noticing. My new friends just burst out in laughter. I took the fake moustache from my face and laughed too. Gosh I wish Boris and Alice are here, they would have lots of fun. Speaking of Boris and Alice, I wonder what they're doing. I stopped laughing. But when I did, I saw Baby's confused and concerned face. Why is she always concerned? I get that I'm her new friend, but she cares too much? "Well, this was fun. But I got to get home, is that okay?" They all stood in silence. Shiz. "But, I'll come back to tomorrow with new friends, promise!" They all seem to like the idea. Maybe this won't be bad after all. I walked to the elevator where I came from. But before I did, I looked back to the new friends I had. I stepped in the elevator and went upwards.

Baby's POV.
I watched as Bendy left. Why do I have this strange feeling? Do I miss him?! We just met, there's no way I'll be feeling....Compassion for him? (Your a robot for pete's sake) But the only thing bothering me is that he's acting weird. He's been troubled by something. I'll try to ask him tomorrow, he did said he'll bring new friends. I just hope he keeps his words.