Chapter X: 30 Years of Pain / A/N

OH MY GOD. Guys I didn't know you love this book! And I didn't notice the 229 reads when I got back. I got a migraine so I didn't got to update. Sorry for the long wait, here it is.

Baby's POV.
We heard the doorknob turn. Crap
"HIDE" Bendy shouted. Boris was growling as Alice took me to a hidden room. "Stay here until I come back." She said while looking so worried. "Wait, what's going on?" I asked her. She ignored my question and shook her head. "We'll talk later." She said then left. I heard the door bust open.

Bendy's POV.
Alice took Baby someplace else while Boris was guarding the door with me. Boris' ears perked up as if he had an idea. "Bendy hold them off, I have an idea!" He barked, while I tilted my head. "Boris what are you doing?" I exclaimed. He didn't answer and ran for the projector room. I couldn't hd the door much longer, then it burst open.

Joey's POV.
After I bought some cogs and tools, I went to the workshop to take care of those wretched piles of ink. I saw the door was locked. "They're definitely planning on something." I told myself. I turned the doorknob, I heard Bendy yell "Hide." This means he must have someone inside. Then I felt the door being pushed, stopping me from opening it. I heard footsteps fade so the force weakened. Then I barged in. "Oh, h-h-heya J-Joey. W-Where have y-you b-been?" That stupid demon stuttered. "The question is, what have you been doing when I was gone?" I scoffed. He flinched like he was going to be caught guilty of something. "Oh uh, n-nothing. M-Me and Boris were hiding from A-Alice. Be-because we pranked her." He said while looking down. He pushed something on the floor away with his left foot suddenly. He's definitely hiding something. "What's that?" I pointed at his foot. "What's w-what?" He questioned. I grabbed his foot and saw oil.
"What are you three up to?"