Chapter IV : Past Talk.

Bendy's POV.
A tall robot ballerina was infront of Baby. Damn, I didn't know she was that tall. "Hello, Ballora." She must be Ballora then, let me guess, after Ballora we'll meet another animatronic. Then I heard quiet giggles. "WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT" I thought. Then Baby asked "How are the minireenas?" "They are doing fine." Ballora replied. Then she jerked her head to my direction, she analysed me then looked at Baby. "Who is this Baby?" I was not ready for an introduction so I suddenly shouted "Whoops, I think I left the oven on, gotta go!" then I rushed out. Why did I use that alibi, that was an old one. I stupidly ran somewhere I didn't recognize. I rushed to the module thingy. "Control Module, Circus Module, Funtime Auditorium? What is this?" I was definitely confused. Then I saw the flashes from the wires and more. Damn that hurts. Then I heard chuckling.

I know your over there somewhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter, I was completely out of inspiration so it was short. Also for the fonts I'll summarize it.

Bold = Sarcasm, Anger, Sadness
Italics = Anxiety, Happiness, Threaten

Now that I'm doing both Ennallora and BendyXBaby (Still looking for a ship name), I'll be busy doing both, so maybe one part from each may be long or short. Depends on the inspiration and time I will write them
That's all I'm tired. BUH BAI
(No seriously it's like 1:00 AM here)

~CTP