Chapter XV : Underground

Boris' POV.
We kept running and running until we got to the pizzaria but the door was closed.

"Open the door!" I yelled.

Alice opened the door and I stopped running to stop by the door. "Boris where's Bend- Look out!" Baby warned as she pulled Alice out of the doorway. I looked behind to see Bendy crashing into me.

Thump

"Get off of me!" I said.

"Okay okay!" Bendy said as he got up.

I turned my back on the group and looked around the place. It ain't that bad.

I glanced at the windows every now and then to see if someone is around.

"So this is your pizzaria?" The inky demon asked.

"Yeah." Baby said.

"So we're going to hide here? But what if it opens?" Alice asked.

"Nope. We'll hide 6 feet under."

6 feet under?

I heard some footsteps and I looked behind me to see them gone.

"G-Guys wait for me!" I ran after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's POV.
We walked down a hallway until Baby stopped at an elevator. She pressed some buttons and the elevator opened. Not a second later, Boris ran to us.

"Don't leave me again!" He whined.

"Alright, alright." Bendy laughed.

"Shall we go in?" The clown asked.

Bendy, Boris, and I looked at each other and went inside.

Timeskip

(No One's POV.)

After a few minutes of silence in the elevator, the door opened. "There's a vent we need to crawl through." Circus Baby said as she pointed at an open vent on the entrance of the elevator. "You guys go first." Alice said. "No, you guys go first." Boris said. "Ladies first." The wolf added.

"After you." The angel protested.

"No, after you."

"No, I insist."

"Okay fine." The wolf bent down to the vent.

"Hey!" The angel joked. The wolf laughted at their silly argument.

Bendy and Baby joined in the laughter.

(Seriously, this happened with me and my friend in Bulacan. We went through a passageway between two houses and he wanted me to go first. And you probably know what happened next. I was Boris and my friend was Alice.)

After they crawled through the vent, they ended up in some sort of office? Or maybe a control room.

"We're here!" Baby said, not facing the cartoons. "Are we going to stay here?" Boris asked. "Yeah. That's why we're here." Baby answered. "No I mean this room. We can't fit in here." Boris explained. She clown looked at the trio. Alice was at the side, trying to free up some space and trying not to press any buttons nearby.

"I'm still here!" The demon called from the vent.

"Oh right. Let's go outside the control module."

The clown opened a vent on the left. "You guys go first." Boris said. Alice just stared at him, knowing what's going to happen next. "What? Okay, fine I'm going first." The wolf said as he crawled through the vent, the others followed.

After they got out, Baby closed the vent.

"I remember this place." Bendy trailed off. "This is.."

"This is Ballora's Gallery."

"Why do you hide inside your walls~"

"Get down." The demon said, the two cartoons did as told.

"Wow, after 30 years, I didn't expect you to remember this place." Baby whispered.

"I have a good memory." Bendy grinned.

"Shh..someone's coming."

"I didn't know Ballora can sing." Bendy said.

"She rarely sings. I dunno why. I tried asking her about it, but she said she's just shy to show it." Baby explained.

"Huh.." Was all Bendy said.

"Just like how Bendy's scared to confe-- ow." Boris butted in, who was cut off by Bendy pushing him away.

"Boris!" He whisper yelled.

"What did he say?" Baby tilted her head.

"No, no nothing." Bendy said.

"What are you doing here?" A male voice said from behind.

"Oh great..."