19

When I write, I tend to add some original characters to fit my plot, so I'm sorry if any of you are confused ;-; I know I don't update that quickly so you might forget what happened before, so you should reread a chapter or two before to check if you forgot. If you're really confused because I didn't explain well enough leave a comment, I'll appreciate it :)

The day wasn't beautiful.

It was depressing and dark, with barely any light. The clouds seem to block out all of the joy from the world, and it made Hinata extremely uncomfortable. 

But his friend's eyes. They seemed to be radiant. They were the lone lighten candle at night, illuminating to his life. Satou Noboru's hazel eyes simply were the most beautiful part to him.

That was too cheesy.

"So you still play volleyball?" 

They sat across from each other cross-legged. Fukui was chasing a butterfly and fooling around on the field, enjoying the freedom.

"Of course," Hinata said, not daring to meet his beautiful eyes again. "You taught me, Satou-san."

"Shouyou, you always had outstanding potential, but I had no idea you'd become this amazing."

"I'm not that good," Hinata said humbly. But it was true, he had much to improve, on blocking, receiving, and overall in general.

"You don't have to deny it," Satou said, with his signature grin. "If you told me you played for Karasuno, I would have searched up all your games and watched them!"

"Which school did you go to? You never told me."

"Inarizaki High School."

(SLIGHT SPOILER READ PAST THE BOLDED WORDS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED OKAY- If you read the manga, this is a school Karasuno later faces in Nationals, and actually at the moment that I am writing this they are still in the middle of the game.)

"I never heard of it."

"We're from the Hyogo Prefecture," Satou said, happily reminiscing about his high school days. "And a powerhouse school of course. If you ever face them, you'll have to bring your all."

"Wow..."

"I was always a sub so I didn't do much," Satou chuckled. "But when I was on the team, we had an amazing captain..."

He continued on about the players on his team, joyfully. He obviously loved volleyball as well. He went on and on about how they played and what happened. It was a story after another, and when he finally stopped he looked towards Hinata again.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I just..." Hinata blushed and looked down again.

"If I said something wrong, or if I'm just too boring then-"

"I'm sorry, I just think you're goodlooking." Hinata finally admitted, knowing he couldn't hide it anymore.

For a split second, Satou's face lit up in surprise. Was Satou going to think that he was a creep? Had he ruined years of friendship? Hinata's life was filled with bad decisions, but this could turn out as one of the worse one.

He never really thought about the concept of being gay. Was he even gay? Was he bisexual? Pansexual? He didn't really think about it. He didn't really care which gender he liked, and more of who it was.

Was this accepted by society? What if Satou wanted to avoid him? Hinata closed his eyes and grimaced.

"Thanks!" Satou said simply.