31

Hinata was having trouble breathing. 

"His heart rate is dropping!"

Hinata heard people talking but couldn't understand what they were saying.

He groaned, and feel himself losing his senses. He couldn't feel anything, and he was stuck in his own mind.

Eventually his eyelids shut, and he found himself in endless hole of darkness again.

He resorted into thinking of his happiest moments, as Kageyama once told him to do when he was in a slump.

He tried thinking of everything but it just ended up being the moments he got to spend with his boyfriend. 

The time Kageyama brought him bubble tea and he tried it for the first time, the pure bliss on his face every time they meet each other, and watching the sunset.

He couldn't physically feel it, but he knew he was smiling.

"Bubble tea?"

"What?" Kageyama realized he zoned out again. The library just seemed to be the place to zone out or take a nap rather than study.

Iwaizumi chuckled. "Thought we could study together, and grab some bubble tea."

Kageyama rolled his eyes. "You're literally in university." 

"Yeah, so I could help you out with university application." He gestured towards the papers on his desk.

"Whatever." Kageyama chuckled, and organized his things. "Let's head to Tapi-Ola (credits to DoULikePie for this random name)!"

They got out of their chairs and headed out of the building side by side.

"You know you wouldn't need an application if you accepted the scholarship," suggested Iwaizumi.

"And you know that I'm not going to," Kageyama said.

Iwaizumi stopped him in his tracks. "Kageyama, I know it's hard but it's such a great opportunity!

Kageyama pursed his lips, and his words came out cold. "Seriously, no."

Iwaizumi quickly read his expression and apologized quietly.

Immediately Kageyama felt guilty for making him feel bad, but said nothing. 

"Damn there's a really long line today!" Iwaizumi said. "Do you still want to go here? Maybe we could go to another store, or get a McFluffy instead."

"Up to you," Kageyama replied brainlessly. He had zoned out again.

"I'm not sure if McDucknolds is open today."

"Sounds interesting."

Iwaizumi noticed his friend's glassy eyes.

"I like murdering people for fun on Sundays," he said casually.

"That's cool." The reply almost made Iwaizumi burst out laughing.

He continued. "I bury their bodies in your basement."

"Sure, no problem."

"Tobio," the spiky-haired boy said softly. 

"Huh?" He finally seemed to snap out of his daze.

"How much sleep are you usually getting?" 

"Maybe like three hours?" Kageyama said sheepishly.