Chp. 4: Stay Here With Me

April's POV

Just as our lips were about to meet, I feel Justin jump and is startled because of the loud bang of the door. Mum barges in. Muuuuum. I groan mentally.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mum interrogates Justin as I peek through my eyes.

Justin looks taken aback looking nervous, while Mum rushes towards me. Justin is such a cliffy. I want more.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Mum asks sweetly.

I don't want any drama or interrogations because my back still hurts. I'm not in the mood to talk either so I pretended to sleep.

"What happened?!" She whisper-shouts at the brunet.

"You see, when I was doing the concert last night, she was with me on the stage. She was the One Less Lonely Girl. As I was dancing, she rushed over me and hugged me, covering her body on mine. Everything happened so fast. The next thing I know is I heard the loud bang of a gun and then AJ fell unconscious. Good thing we rushed her immediately to this hospital and then they managed to take the bullet off her back. The doctor said she's in a stable condition but needs rest. Earlier this morning, she woke up but easily dozed off. I'm really sorry Mrs. Smith." Justin explains everything. Wow.

"Ugh. That girl would do anything for you!" Mum groans.

"I know. That’s why I’m very grateful to have amazing fans."

"Okay, I see she's fine here. How's the police doing?" Mum quickly changes the topic.

"I really don't know because my mom is the one handling them. You can go ask her if she arrives. I'm sorry."

"Hm, okay. I'll be back. I have to go to the police station to arrange this. Keep her safe. Take care of her okay?"

"I promise."

With those words, I hear the door slam shut. I peek again if she was gone. After the confirmation of her disappearance, Justin approaches me. 

"That was close. Now where were we." Justin smirks at me.

He leans close to me thus our faces inches apart. I have to prepare myself. Here goes my virginity.

Justin's taken aback once again as we hear the door slam open.

"Here’s the candy. What are you doing?" Kenny asks. Justin, startled, jumps.

"Uh, I was just.. Uhm.. Smelling her."

Nice save Justin. That was the lamest excuse ever.

"Smelling her. Looks like you’re gonna kiss her." A smirk plays on Kenny's lips.

"NO I WON'T!" Justin blushes furiously. His cheeks turning crimson.

"Just messing with ya. I’ll go get lunch for us." He chuckles whilst approaching the door.

"Okay man. But knock, okay?" Justin assures. He nods before going out closing the door behind him. Now is the time again. He approaches me before leaning. I'm so prepared this time so I pout my lips. I wait a few seconds for a pair of lips locking into mine but no.

Instead, he giggles, bends over my ear and whispers, “I want you.”

Ugh. Those words mean one word = sex. I bite my lower lip, fully aware that he knows I'm awake.. 

"Aha! I knew you were awake all along. You’re so pervy." Justin teases and smirks.

I open my eyes and tease Justin as well.

"Justin don’t make me want you." I giggle.

Justin's face's emotionless but after a few seconds, he's standing infront of me, topless. He had just removed his shirt.

"I’m not making you want me." He smirks at me once more. This boy loves to smirk, I could tell.

Oh that body. He's so hot. His abs. I want to lick em all. Me and my dirty mind. I bite my lip once more. Justin bends over and smiles. Just as I was about to smile back, a pair of lips landed into mine. At first, it was a smack but then his lips moved and become a torrid one. The tip of his tongue reaches my lips and I immediately open them. Permission granted. Both of our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Justin ran his fingers through my hair. He pulls away and kisses my nose. I lick his with a smirk.

"I'd tap that." With those words, I know that I had Justin.

Without saying something, he got on top of me. I laughed. He's leaning in until we hear the door fly open causing us to turn our heads to the direction of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi.

Am I bothering you?

I'm sorry.

Okay bye.

-R.♥ xxx