Chp. 7: Will You Be My Shawty?

Please vote and comment. It only takes like 5 seconds. I'll give you a cookie if you do. :D

-R.♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

I turn my head once more to see what or who was causing that. I stare at the window but nothing was to be found. Probably some pesky kids throwing rocks.

I shake the thought and go back to bed. I close my eyes, hoping to be in Justin's arms.

I am startled as the window flies open and someone jumps inside the room. I was about to scream the fvck out of my soul when the bloke covered my mouth with his left arm and took a grip of both of my wrists with his right one. Holy carrots I'm gonna die. I looked up to him and noticed he's wearing a mask. I tried wiggling my hands from his grip but it's no point. He's just so strong and I'm weak, probably because of my back. After trying so hard, I finally gave up. He noticed I stopped wiggling and finally let go of his hand from my mouth. He still hasn't released his grip of me though. He took his mask off and his grip of me too. My jaw drops to see the bloke standing in front of me.

"Bloody hell! You scared me to death!" I yell at him while punching his chest with my weak hands.

"Hahaha. You should have seen your face. Priceless." He bursts out laughing.

"What the hell are you doing here Jamie?" I cross my arms and let my eyebrows meet.

"Can’t a guy visit his girlfriend?" He pouts his lips.

"That’s EX girlfriend." I stress the EX part. Yeah.

"Whatever. Babe I gotta go pee. Ugh. Where’s the bathroom?" He jumps up and down while holding his reproductive organ.

"Downstairs, I think." I say doubtedly.

"Okay."

He leans to me really quick. But not so quick as I covered my mouth as he attemps to kiss me. He pulls back and I laugh in my mind at his lame attempt to steal a kiss. I lock my eyes on him as he goes outside and notice the police aren't there. Where are they? Probably out to lunch. Speaking of which, I'm starving.

Why the hell is he here? I don’t love him anymore, I love Justin. OMG, if Justin sees him. Ugh. I don't even need him especially right now. I quickly realize me breaking up with him is the best decision I have ever made. He cheated on me. It wasn't soon until I found out me and Jamie weren't the only persons in that relationship. There were 5 other chicks as well. He was or IS a timer. A douche bag even. I still remember the time I slapped him hard. So hard that his mouth bled. Oh yeah that felt brilliant.

Literally 20 minutes had passed. Jamie still hasn’t returned. Oh well. He is probably snogging some nurse by now. That wouldn't surprise me. The though that he may even be a father doesn't surprise me either. I shake off the thought and try to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

"Will there be anything else, Mr. Bieber?" The McDonald's drive-thru girl asked.

"Uh no thanks." I smirk at the blonde.

"Okay, thank you. Enjoy your meal. Have a nice day Justin!" She squeals.