Chp. 5: This is Fantasy

April's POV

"HOLY COW. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Kenny practically shouts at us. Justin hurriedly gets off me and put back his shirt.

"Uhhhh. She was cold." Excuses Justin, even though it's freaking hot here.

"Yeah right. Seems like you were making out." Blurts out Kenny. He then smirks.

"No way!" I defend and blush furiously at same time.

"Okay but you two are so awkward."

"Is that lunch? Yum. Can't wait. I'm hungry." Justin quickly changes the topic.

"Oh yeah. April can you eat by yourself? Or still hurt?" Kenny asks with care.

"Uhm.."

"Don't worry, I'll feed you." Justin blurts.

"Thanks Justin." Purring like a cat.

Kenny gives Justin our lunches while he prefers to eat on the other table. It's like a dining room but smaller. 

As Justin's feeding me, he's teasing me at the same time. 

"Here come's my diiiiiick!" And of course I, being a perv, imagined it's his dick. I close my eyes as he feeds me.. I smile sheepishly. Here comes another one. Nomnomnom. I feel a pair of eyes locked on us. Kenny stares at the both of us as we both eat weirdly. I just laughed at him quietly, finding us both perverts. I quickly finish my lunch and he does the same. 

After a few minutes, Justin yawns and rests his head on the bed while I stroke his hair. In a blink of an eye, he falls fast asleep. I smiled sheepishly at him. Kenny was asleep too. 

The door opens quietly but I noticed it anyways. It was Pattie.

"April, thank you again for saving Justin. God Bless you." She smiled sweetly.

"You're welcome. He is a big loss in this world so I figured that I'm not a big loss." I replied.

"Don't say that! You are special. Everyone is. We all deserve to live and there is no way some guy with a gun will just end that. Life is short."

"Thanks Pattie."

"You're very kind and sweet. I want to meet your family. I'm sure we'd be great friends." She says, unexpectedly.

"Oh, of course! Thank you so much! I'd be honored. But you'll only meet my mum. Dad left us and I don't have any siblings." I responded.

"Oh, okay. You better get some rest. The doctor said you can go out in 3 days. But we have to be getting ready for his next concert. The police are still investigating on who shot you and what is his motive." She informs me.

"Okay, thank you Pattie."

"Call me, mama." She smiles.

"Oh, okay mama." I smiled back. She nods.

"There's someone outside. Her name is Samantha. Do you know her?" She says.

"Yeah. She's my best friend." I inform her, carefully not waking Justin up.

"Okay, I'll let her in." She says and I nod as she goes out. I focus my attention back to Justin who was sleeping peacefully.

Sam is a really big Bieber fan. She's obsessed. More than me.

Sam's POV

"Okay so, Justin is inside—" I cut her off before she continues.

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! JUSTIN IS INSIDE. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!" I squeal, fangirling. What? You can't blame me. I'm just a fangirl, wanting to meet her husband. As you may have noticed,  I am more obsessed than my best friend who's laying—probably awake, knowing Justin freaking Bieber is inside—on the bed.

"Sshh! Justin is inside sleeping. So don't make too much noise. Talk softly and quietly to April. I have to go to the police station." I nod as she walks off.

I took a deep breath as the police kept on staring at me and finally twist the knob.

April's POV 

"ASAFAKDGJALKA. IT'S JUSTIN—" She points at the boy who's eyes were closed and then put her hands between her head and started freaking out. I cut her off before she wakes both Justin and Kenny.

"SSHH!! SHUT UP! You're gonna wake him up. He had a long day." I put my index finger in front of my lips motioning a ssh sound.

"Okay. geez. Oh my gosh, what happened to you?" She asks, suddenly calmed.

"I took a bullet for Justin."

"Wow, even though I'm a bigger fan than you are I would never think of doing that." She says as I read her shocked face.

"Listen, tell mum that I'll be out in a few days. I have something to give you after I get out." I inform her.

"Okay I'll talk to you later. Bye girl." She kisses my cheek and then waved goodbye.

"Bye." I waved back.

I got my attention back on Justin as the door closes. I smile, thinking that yesterday I was watching Justin on stage. Now I'm right beside him stroking his hair.

"I got kissed by Justin Bieber." I say quietly. A smirk plays on my lips as the scene replays again in my head.. This is amazing.

"The Justin BIeber." I repeat.

"Good night Justin. I hope we become good friends, or even more. I love you." I say as my lips press against his head. I close my eyes with a smile on my lips as I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi.

So did I bother you now?

I apologize again. Hehe.

Bye.

-R.♥