Chp. 8: Step to the Beat of My Heart

Vas happenin? 

I made the last chapter longer and um.. more dramatic? Any. Vote and comment please or Justin won't show up in your room naked. ;D 

-R.♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV

I flutter my eyes open learning me and Justin fell asleep. It's tomorrow morning and it only hit me what happened yesterday. Me and Justin are dating. It also hit me that this would cause the chaos of the belieber fandom. Of course I'll receive the hate and death threats, no doubt about that. I'm not afraid of that though, I'm afraid I'll lose Justin if they can't accept our relationship. I don't know if my mum will approve this or not. I shake the thoughts out of my head as I realize this was my last day here in this stupid hospital. I can't wait to be a carefree bitch.

Justin is sleeping on the sofa shirtless. Oh that damn body. No, we did not make out. I did not bother waking him up realizing he was knackered because he was watching and waiting for me to fall asleep. After the incident with Jamie, he never wants to leave my side ever again.

I get up on my feet and it's about time I move about. I carefully open and close the door, not waking Justin.

"Where are you going miss?" The policeman who was guarding my door startled me.

"Just going for a morning stroll."

"I'll come with you Ms. Smith."

"No, thanks. I want to be alone."

"But Mr. Bieber orders me to never let you go out alone." He hesitates.

"I won't be far, don't worry."

"Sorry miss, orders are orders." He stays stubborn. Ugh.

"Fine." I drop as I stomp out the hallway with the policeman-slash-bodyguard following me around.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

I pop eyes open realizing I fell on the sofa. I got up and put my shirt on. I turn towards AJ's bed.

"Good mor—" I stand frozen realizing she wasn't there. 

Fvck. Where is she? Maybe Jamie came back and kidnapped her? If so, why didn't I wake up? Was I that a heavy sleeper? I shake off the thought. Maybe she went out for breakfast? Yeah, that's right.

I hurriedly went out the door and went out to find her. The policeman is not here. My heart thumps faster.  I look down the halls. No sign of her. I go to the chapel the hospital has. Still no AJ. I jump back to my second hypothesis. Maybe she did go for breakfast. I go the the hospital's canteen. Nope. I stroll along the halls until I hear laughter.

"Hahaha, that was hilarious." I notice AJ's laugh as I take a peek behind the post. He was with a man, oh, it was the policeman. No big deal, but why is my heart aching a bit? That was cliche but it really is. How can I be jealous of a 40-year-old policeman? What is wrong with me?

Realizing she's safe, I go back to the room. I sit on the couch as I sort my feelings out. Was I really jealous? No way. Justin Bieber is way too cool to be jealous, especially to an old dude.