Chp. 15: Shattered Trusts and Broken Promises

Justin's POV

"I love you too! Thank you and goodnight!" I wave at my fans as they scream loudly. Me and Tay had just finished doing a charity concert at Staples Center. Tomorrow I'll do another concert with her at the Nokia theater. That is my last concert before I have a week off. The curly blonde smiles at the crowd while she waves her hands and kisses them goodbye. We jog to the backstage and are attacked with hugs. "Beast!"

"That was amazing Justin!" Tay hugs me and I hug her back.

"You were amazing, too!" I pull back with a smile on my lips. She gives me a cute grin as well before hugging her mother.

~~~~

I jump onto my bed groaning at my phone. Where could AJ be? She still hasn't replied to me since yesterday. I'm getting worried sick wondering why. Did Jamie do something to her? He couldn't! He promised me he'll protect and take care of AJ. Or.. No! Could it be possible? Could there be a possibility that AJ had forgotten me and ran away with Jamie? No, I trust AJ. She promised me she loves me, only me. I made a promise to her that I'm hers and she's mine, always. Sighing, I grab my guitar and position it on my lap.

[ A/N: Play le music! :))) ] 

♪ "When I see your smile, tears run down my face. I can't replace.." I don't know what I would do if I ever lose her. I love her too much to let go. She's my everything, she's my world. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her. I will protect her with all my strength. No one can ever take her away from me, especially Jamie. I would sacrifice my own life for her like she did for me. But this time, I wouldn't let it happen again. I would never forgive myself if anything horrible happens to her.

♪ "I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever." We can do it together, AJ. You and I, me and you.. Or better, us.

♪ "I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven." Like I said, I would give up everything for you, even my life.

♪ "It's okay.. It's ok—" I'm startled when the guitar string I had plucked snapped. That's odd, my guitar strings never break, plus this is a brand new guitar. I sharply turn my head behind me after I hear the window swing open. The cold breeze swarms my bare skin and I shiver whilst closing it. Sighing, I place the guitar back to its stand and pull out my phone from my front pocket.

Calling: My Ey-Jey <3

Two days? It's been two days since we talked. Where the hell could she be? Are the breaking of my guitar string and swinging of the window open some sort of sign that.. That I might lose her? No. I shake my head with disbelief. Instead, I lay down my body and try to get a good slumber. I wouldn't want my surprise visit to AJ ruined because of me being a pessimist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give it up for my friend, Justin!" Taylor yelps over her mic as the crowd violently screams. Once I appear, their outcries grow even more stentorian. I wave back at them with a huge smile before I hug Tay. She hugs me as well before skipping to the backstage.

"What's up Nokia?!" My voice bouncing on the walls of the arena. "Who wants to be my baby?" The screams were ear-splitting as the intro medley of the song starts.

♪ "Oh woah. Oh woah. Oh woah." I began to show off my dancing skills to the audience. Justin Bieber cannot only sing, but can dance and rap as well. My phone soon vibrates while the chorus approaches. Thinking it was from AJ, I willingly pull it out as I point the mic to the audience, letting them sing the chorus. I scan the name of the sender. It's a text from Joan. Curiosity killing me, I skim through the text. Once my eyes read every single word and punctuation marks, a screeching noise was heard throughout the arena. I had dropped my mic due to undecipherable emotions. I stand there frozen before Tay scurries in after the music stops. Weird and confused looks are shot at me and before I know it, my own feet are bringing me to my car. With Kenny, Scooter and mom running behind me, I start the engine and make my way to the airport where my private jet rests.

~~~~~~~~

April's POV

I peel my eyes open as the sunlight makes its way to blind me. I rub my eyes and wrinkle my forehead as I glance at my surroundings. Nothing but concrete. I'm laying on a tattered rag with a piece of cloth covering my bare body. My clothes from last night are scattered across the room. Silver tears stream down my face as I get up, the blanket protectively wrapped around my shoulders, to pick up my clothes and slipping into them really quick.

Jamie. He did this to me. He practically ruined my life. I should've believed Justin from the very beginning. Why am I so stupid for trusting that douche bag? Can somebody cut my leg and stab me with it? Justin was right all along. I should've listened to my selfless boyfriend who was only thinking of my own safety. Instead, I let my stupid soft heart conquer me and forgive and trust Jamie again. With my stupidity hanging around, I got into trouble. Big trouble.

"Hey there." Jamie casually enters the room and greets me, like nothing fucking happened. His clothes were different and he looked neater. I find myself plunging towards him and making sure my clenched fists land into his annoying face. His mouth bleeds as he steps back, chuckling.

"You fucking jerk! How could you do this to me Jamie?! I trusted you!" I punch him again but this time, on his chest. "Bloody Hell! You bastard! Fucking arsehole!"

"Quiet!" He grabs my wrists and push me onto the bare wall. "Shut up, April. I know you liked it. I'm so much better than that Bieber fag."

With those words, I couldn't care less if he hurts me again. All I know is I needed to defend my boyfriend from this crack-headed freak. Lunging towards his direction, I attempt to punch him again but instead, he grabs my wrist and drags me to a tiny room in the corner. He literally throws me inside before slamming the door shut, making sure I was locked in.

"Jamie! Open the door!" I slammed my fists on the door, trying to make him hear my request. I know it was useless but at least I need to try.

"Never! If you won't love me, then at least I can make money out of you! I'm going to sell your freaking body. I'll be so filthy rich." He says on the other side. I can almost see his impassive evil grin, thinking of how do I become a prostitute.

"Let me out!" I slam my hands once again but soon enough, I give up. Pretty sure he's out of this establishment and no one is here inside this hell but me. I slide down the door, sobbing. I conclude that no one can be worse than in my condition. I try to recall the happy memories but I couldn't learning soon enough, I have to face the future of me dancing naked in front of nymphomaniacs. Soon, I'll forget Justin. Soon, I'll probably have HIV or AIDS. Soon, I'll die being a slut. I will never forgive myself if this ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: One to two chappies are left plus the epilogue. You don't know how sad I am. :(

I'm freaking greatful for all the people who became a fan of me, who voted for this story and put it in their reading lists.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU.

I bleed chocolate.

That is all.

-R.♥ xxxxx