9 Love and lost

For the next 2 months, I had enough trouble. My mails were hacked, my pics have been leaked to a pornography site, but what cost me almost all my life is Mr.Cooper said an unanimous hacker got all the company information, and threaten it to be delivered to his competitors unless I leave the job. So, I had to leave the job.

I had about 2,000 in my bank account. I applied for jobs but I didn't get any replies. I know I cant survive in this flat paying rent another month. So I considered all my options.

I have none. I called mum. May be I can live with her for couple of months before I figure out something.

"Assalamualaikum" I spoke to her.

"Walaikumsalaam. We got a copy of your new occupation which is selling your body to porn sites. Well done. Very well done. You know what Amira, I don't want to see your face ever again. You can pretty well go to hell" my last hope gone.

I decided to sell everything in my apartment. That will give me some money to survive on. I sold my sofa, bed, all the cutleries, my plants and everything except for the cloths I am wearing. Every day, I get something at my door step. Something very abusive sprayed.

Everyday a struggle. It came to a point I was considering marriage to Raiz. After praying this months rent, even with all the items at home gone, I can only survive for one more month before I become homeless.

I decided nothing keeping me here any longer. I packed my cloths and left the apartment. I got the deposit back, which will also help for a while.

And when I lock the door one final time for a life of uncertainty, Roberts door opened and he came out with Jenny. My neighbor. I cast my eyes down and let them pass. I saw Robert giving me a vicious look, but I am already broken. So, I am numb.

*****************************************

I made sure she run out of money pretty soon. If she wanted to play with fire, she will burn out pretty fast. I saw Amira after two months. I made sure these two months are the hardest anyone could possibly have. I was so expecting her to run to her daddy, but she held out. I think the daddy is sponsoring her. I had better plans for her family had she choose to go to them. My bad, she stayed.

I hacked in to her devices and took all the pics. I sold it to a porn site. Since she is covered in all of the pics, I had to edit it before I send it the porn site and copy of it to Asad, the man I am choosing to destroy.

Then I saw her when me and Jenny decided to go out, locking her apartment. I know today is her last day at the apartment. So she finally decided to go to daddy. When I saw her, I felt a little guilty. She cast her eyes down she me and Jenny approached her. She looked exhausted. She has also lost a lot of weight during this time. And she has considerably aged just in 2 months. And when our eyes met, what I saw was fear.

Jenny is a rude bitch. She is part of everything cruel I did to Amira. A reason why I am dating her.

"Little bitch face terrorist is leaving" Jenny told loudly and started to laugh.

I saw Amira cringe at her words. But she didn't reply. She just firmly held her place until the lift arrive for me and Jenny to go. I felt something a miss. Her posture is quite familiar. It was a posture of a life beaten person. I had it as a child. It didn't take long for me to regret selling her pics to a porn site. I threatened her friends and Mr.Cooper, her employer. I am extremely good at cyber bullying.

"Shut up Jenny. And wait for me down stairs, I have an unfinished business"

When Jenny took the lift grudgingly, I approached Amira.

"Please, don't hurt me. I am leaving. I don't have the courage nor the strength to fight." she told me.

"Just tell me Amira, why did you betray me?"

"Do you still think I am capable of such betrayal? I am not a tech geek like you. I don't know what you do. I don't know your clients. If I am guilty of anything, it is caring for you almost to the point of love" tears stream down her cheeks. "I wish I have a father, but I don't"

The lie about her father is what brought my anger back.

"You low life, you even deny you have a father? That's high. I suppose then you are dating Asad?" I asked while twisting her hand while she tried to hold her scream.

"Asad is my step father" she said looking at me.

"oh so, it is your step father your are sleeping with?"

"You are hurting me" she pleaded. 

"Just get out of here and mark my word, I see you one more time, I will make sure you will regret the day you were born" I stormed out to a waiting lift without looking back.

But little did I know, I am going to get destroyed by destroying Amira.