21 Family

I took extra time in getting ready. I chose a red backless, deep neck night dress. I am slim and tall, and I know with I will look a vision in this night dress, Mashallah.

The guest left soon after Isha prayers. So, me and June manage to clear all the tables and clean the house before calling it a day. Though June kept insisting I should attend to Robert, I had this thing in my head where I believed I would personally take care of everything on my Nikkah day.

I was a little nervous too. I know Robert is attracted to me and I am attracted to him. But this is my first time ever of having sex. Though Robert had many girls, more than one could count in the past, last 6 months or so I have been here, he was celibate. I saw his struggles, the cold showers and irritations. But there was little I could do to help.

When entered the room, Robert was in the balcony over looking the ocean. I didn't want to step in dressed like this in case someone walk by. But it is unlikely at this time. So I boldly open the door. When Robert looked at me, I knew what he see please him immensely. Yet, he didn't pull me or rush me, but gave me his hand to hold. And I went to his embrace willingly. This is home, Alhamdulilah.

"You look nice love"

"yea? Thanks. I dressed it for you. Not my typical style of dressing"

"Come we go in. I don't want anyone to see what only I am suppose to see" he said possessively.

"Someone has been listening to the Imaam carefully"

We came in to the room from the balcony. I know that the tension is building. Robert slowly turned me in his arms to face him.

"Any regret Mrs. Robert?" he asked teasingly.

"None Mr.Robert" I told him happily.

And then he kissed me. Kissed me over and over again. A way he had never kissed me before. I could feel my knees going week, so I clung to him for support. Before I know my nightdress was on the floor. I could feel the embarrassment and shyness creeping in. Before I cover myself, Robert stopped me.

"No darling. I waited for so long to taste what is mine. Don't cover or stop me. Let me enjoy you" and I froze while he took his mouth to places I didn't know was possible and could give so much pleasure.

I was his.

******************************************

We made glorious love. Amira was concerned about contraceptives as she had a feeling I would want some time with her before I am ready to share it with someone else. But I wanted a baby. I want my life to be complete. A wife and children to care for.

I took a week off from office. After two days, Amira gently reminded me of her parents and my grand parents.

So I took her to see her parents. And it didn't go as she planned. She asked me to stay in the car as she was worried I might react. But no one insult my wife. So I went with her.

Asad was there as I entered. It was good Amira called her mother to inform of our arrival. I didn't really want a blood bath.

"Speak to your mother and get the hell out of here. I don't want whores at my house" Asad told Amira in his most inhospitable tone.

"Careful how you speak to my wife, Asad. I can make your life a little more sorrier with one more word than you are already in"

"Leave it darling" Amira pulled my hands.

Her mother was inside the house. She wasn't too thrilled to see us as well.

"Mum, just tell me. What could I have done differently to have made you love me just as much as you love my step sisters?" Amira asked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing. I hated your father and you reminded me too much of him"

"Then nothing I can do. I have a small reception or a waleema next Saturday. I want to give you the invitation. I would be glad if you could come. You are still my mother" Amira told her without a hint of sadness.

"I rather kill myself than see you again" her mother reply. I held on to her hand tightly.

"That's fine mum. Take care. Remember, if you need me, I am there" and with that we walked out.

"Are you hurt love?" I asked her genuinely worried.

"It mattered so much before I had you. But now I have you and we will have our own children. I don't want any negativity around them. Alhamdulillah, I am content" she told me placing a kiss on my cheeks.

Then it was my turn............

My grandparents welcomed us with open arms. They weren't happy to see me married to a Muslim but they were glad I came to see them. The connection was not there, but we will make progress. I am sure of that. They also shared news about my mother, who is now living couple of blocks away from their house.

I was not interested in seeing a woman who abandoned me. But with Amira, I had no choice but to go and see her. My mother had a family. She had 4 children from her husband. She was not excited to see me but when she realized I am rich, she started to show affection. I know what genuine love is. I get it from Amira. So I can see through fakeness. But I was nice to her for the sake of Amira. I asked about my father but apparently he doesn't exist.

When we reach home, I was exhausted and felt an emptiness. Though me and Amira did our best, our families are what it is. But I am content with life.